Chapter 7

Wilbur woke up very slowly, the room spun, and his mouth was dry. He had no clue how long he'd been asleep.

"What happened..?" He managed to croak out, his voice hoarse.

"They sedated you, Wilbur. You were getting aggressive."

"Damn.. I feel like a celebrity. Hehe." Wilbur spat out before passing out again. His brother face-palmed.

"You're lucky it's only me in here, Tommy is the only other person that would get that."

Wilbur's phone rang, so naturally, Techno picked up.

"Hey." He said, as one would when they'd answer the phone. He was met with the lady screaming at him on the other end, spewing out every insult she could.

He just sat there and listened. Soon she was done. Techno stood there, shocked.

"I'm sorry, Wilbur is sedated right now. Would you like me to tell him you think he's a 'Shitehawk langer who deserves to have his ballocks chopped off' or would you like me to phrase it differently?" He told her. She gasped, her angry tone immediately switched to that of a friendly one.

"Techno?!?" She shouted. "You should've mentioned it was you!" She then started casual conversation, telling him basically everything.

After a while of listening a lot and doing much less talking, Techno told her that he had to hang up. She was a little sad, but told him that she had stuff to do aswell.

Then she talked for 10 more minutes about the stuff she has on her laundry list. Techno listened.

"Thank you for calling, Sal. You should call back again. Goodbye." He then hung up.

Techno put down Wilbur's phone and sat in silence.

"You guys are dumb. I should be at home sleeping right now. But I'm here, worried about my brothers." Techno hung his head a bit, shook it, then laughed.

"Not like I'm on short supply." He chuckled. "I've got Ranboo and Tubbo. Mum has a baby on the way. And if anything, I can marry Sal if you die, Wilbur. I'll take care of your kid." Techno blinked a few times.

"No. I'd miss you guys." He whispered.

A nurse came in and started taking some vitals. She saw Techno staring at the wall.

"Mr. Soot?" She said, Techno looked over at her. But really he was looking through her.

"Pretty boys you have here, Sir. This one is gonna be a lady killer when he's older." She laughed.

"I don't think he thinks about being a lady killer." He stated, the nurse giggled a bit.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Oh he's too busy thinking about killing himself." The corner of Techno's mouth rose a little bit, then looked away.

She gulped, then cleared her throat. She went over to Wilbur and checked up on him.

"What about this one? I bet you need to sit on the porch with a shotgun to keep him away from the girls." She giggled.

Techno connected that she was trying her best to get him to talk to her, but he wasn't very interested.

"Are you going to stop being creepy to my 16 and 13 year old children or do I need to request a new nurse?" He asked.

"I-I'll get you a new nurse." She said, then left.

Techno grumbled and flipped his phone open and dialed his mum.

Tommy's eyes opened slightly. He heard ringing in his ears louder than Techno's low voice.