Chapter 2

Ranboo woke up slowly. He looked around his room. He sighed.

There were three teenage boys sleeping in his room. Techno was sleeping on the bed next to him, Wilbur was on the floor, and Tommy was also sleeping on the floor, laying his head on Wilbur's stomach.

Next to Tommy was a spilled bowl of crisps. Presumably the ones him and Wilbur were sharing the night before.

The four decided to watch some movies the entire day before. It was Monday morning. He wasn't prepared to wake his siblings, but he had to.

He checked his phone. It was 5:26 A.M.

There were spilled crisps on his bed aswell. Ranboo groaned.

"Get off of me, you bloody chav!!" Ranboo heard one of his brothers yell. He looked over at his floor dwelling cretin siblings.

Wilbur had pushed Tommy off of him. Tommy decided to tackle him and start hitting him.

"HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP, YOU FUCKING TOSSER!" Tommy hit him square in the jaw. Wilbur got pissed very quickly.

"YOU WANNA SLEEP? I'LL MAKE YOU SLEEP!" Wilbur raised his hand to hit him, but he felt someone grab his wrist.

"Wilbur. That's enough. You two need to get ready for school. Dad told me I have to drive Tommy to his school today. So we have to leave around 6." Techno told him. Wilbur glared at Tommy and then stood up.

"Very well, then. I'll go get ready."

Tommy nodded and he did the same. Techno started picking up the bowls and the trash off of the floor.

"Oh. That's okay, Techno. I can clean it up later after school. You go get ready." Ranboo told him. He was ignored. Techno just scooped the crisps off of the floor back into the bowl, then looked at Ranboo.

"I'll feed them to Tommy later. He doesn't know the difference." Technoblade told him, he then left the room.

———————————————————————————

Tubbo peaked his head out of his room. Silence. He sighed. He had gotten ready for school already, but was dreading leaving his room.

He made his way downstairs, looking into the living room. A man laid across the recliner, sleeping.

"What a deadbeat." Tubbo thought to himself. Empty beer bottles were littered across the room, and one held loosely in the man's hand.

The boy sighed again, then approached the man. Carefully taking the bottle from his hand, setting it on the coffee table.

"But he's my dad..."

Tubbo took a moment to think. He picked up a small blanket and put it on his father. He might be an alcoholic, but he's family.

He turned around and left the house. He listened to music through his IPod. Sure it was old, but he didn't know how to transfer all his music to his new phone, so he kept using the small device. As long as it worked, Tubbo would use it.

He didn't even have his phone on him. He had left it at home. He didn't use it a lot, so it didn't matter much.

———————————————————————————

Ranboo and his brothers had just arrived at the school. Wilbur went off and talked to his friends, while Techno walked into the building.

He envied his brothers.

Techno had straight A's. People liked him a lot. He was quiet, but nice to people. As long as they were nice to him.

Wilbur was very blessed in the looks department. Girls drooled over him. He was the only one out of all of Ranboo's siblings that wasn't adopted. Ranboo wished he was Phil's biological kid, but he had decided that he'd take whatever he could get.