Chapter 5

The car was like any old car. Stains on the seats from spilled drinks, crumbs on the floor from Tommy throwing snacks at his siblings, and automatic doors that didn't work anymore.

The family was rich; why wouldn't they get a new car? It was just some minivan that they could never really get the smell out of.

The memories. Tommy's first choir performance, he spilled juice on himself. So Wilbur quickly changed clothes with him so that his shirt wouldn't have a stain on it for his big solo.

Technoblade learned how to drive in that car.
Phil had picked Ranboo up from the adoption centre in that car.

They couldn't bear to get rid of it. It meant too much. So for the time being, seven people crammed into a seven seater car.

Techno sat behind driver, Tommy in the middle, Wilbur behind shotgun, Tubbo in the left back seat, and Ranboo on the right.

"You look familiar." Ranboo said to the boy sat next to him. Tubbo crossed his arms and looked away. He was salty.

"I don't want to talk right now." He blinked back his tears. After he told his father he didn't want to stay there, he was left in the guest room anyways.

Ranboo awkwardly turned to pat his shoulder.

"I don't remember who you are. And I don't know what you're going through. But it'll be okay." He told the boy. Tubbo looked at him.

"Short term memory loss, huh? I had a friend with that. Years and years ago. I'm Tubbo." Tubbo said quietly. Ranboo gave a soft smile.

"Ranboo.. Ranboo e- uh- Ranboo Soot." Ranboo's smile grew. The brunette just nodded. He turned his head and looked out the window. Ranboo did the same. He knew when to shut up.

Techno and Wilbur seemed to be silently conversing over Tommy. They were just looking at eachother, nodding, shaking their heads. Tommy was getting sick of it.

"Oh will you two stop making the eyes at eachother! Jesus. It's like you two are in love." Tommy looked behind his seat at Ranboo.

"I'd never fall in love with a man, Ranboo. Let me tell you that." Tommy thought for a moment. "Well- there was- no. He doesn't count. Everyone has a crush on him..." Tommy went to mumbling to himself.

Techno and Wilbur just shrugged.

"Tommy, stop turning around in your seat. If we get in a car wreck, your spine will break in half because you're all twisted." Mumza told him, glancing at him through the rear-view mirror.

Tommy crossed his arms.

"Well that would never happen to me, mother. I am simply built different. I've got strong bones! I drink my milk. Unlike Wilbur! He's got weak bones. He's got Phil's bones!" Tommy told them.

"Stop calling me by my first name, Tommy!" Phil told him. Tommy shrugged.

Wilbur then hit him on the head.

"OW!" Tommy yelped. "That hurt, man! You can't just go around bashing people in the ol' head!" Tommy told him, not really pronouncing the H in "head".

"If you really had strong bones, that wouldn't have hurt." Wilbur pointed out.

"Philllllllll!" Tommy whined. Phil looked like he was on one of his last straws.

"Tommy- what did I just say about my first name?" Phil asked him. Tommy pursed his lips.

"Well, Phil. I was going to alert you that Wilbur hit me in the noggin." Tommy glared at his brother. Phil whipped around and looked at the blonde kid.