Chapter 6

Wilbur became nervous about everything, mostly due to his mother. Kristen was enrolling him in countless parenting classes, he had no free time.

It had come to the point where he would be sitting on the roof at night just to avoid his mother. They were so close before, now they were too close.

He wouldn't ever tell her that he wanted space, but she was definitely going through some baby craze.

It was 23:47. He was up on the roof, looking at the stars, leaning against the chimney. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Hello, Wilbur." He heard, as someone sat down next to him. He squinted through the dark to see his brother.

"Tommy. The roof isn't safe. Get down." Wilbur demanded. Tommy shook his head.

"I know you're gonna be a dad soon, but that doesn't give you the right to boss me around. I'm not a baby anymore, Wilbur."

"Touché."

"Even after that incident with Phil, you're still doing that shit?" Tommy asked, Wilbur sighed.

"Things are hard, Tom. I'm gonna be a dad. Do you know how stressful that is? What if I do things wrong? What if I accidentally hurt him?"

"How do you know it's gonna be a him?" Tommy asked. Wilbur laughed.

"This spunk ain't make no punk." The two both laughed.

"This splooge only makes dudes."

Tommy was cracking up.

"This jizz is only for his-"

"Gay."

The two fell silent. After a few seconds they both cracked up.

"Wilbur, give me one." Tommy told him, Wilbur looked surprised.

"Well well well, Mr. Goody-two-shoes. What a rebel. Did you get a B on an exam?" Wilbur teased.

"I suppose I can't beat teenage pregnancy, so it doesn't really matter what happened."

"Ouch." Wilbur handed his brother a cigarette and a lighter. Tommy thanked him.

"Wilbur, you're gonna make a shit dad." Tommy told him. Wilbur looked very offended.

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asked.

"Oh you know what I mean. You're barely developed, you're a kid that's raising a kid. You're going to mess up, Wilbur. No doubt about it. But you have the family. Techno can calm down any baby, Mom has constant baby fever, Phil is loaded, and Ranboo gets to leave school whenever for Ranboo reasons, we have your back." Tommy told him.

Wilbur started to say something, but before he could Tommy added one last thing.

"So stop being a self-loathing pussy."

"You were almost very sweet. I appreciate it." Wilbur sighed.

"And what about you Tommy? You listed everyone's name, you didn't talk about you. Which is a new occurrence."

"I'm not very well-liked, Wilbur. People make fun of me for a lot of things. From being adopted, to being dumb, to having a brother with a pregnant girlfriend."

"Yeah, well, you don't care, right? The Tom I know would tell those few kids to shove it up their own asses. Why don't you?"

"It's everyone, Will. Everyone makes fun of me. All I can really do now is swear real loudly when they hit me. That way I don't get beat up more for tattling." Tommy looked away.

"Tom, I'll beat up every kid at your fucking school."

Tommy put his cigarette out on the shingles, he stood up.