Part 10

"Who is this?" Aarohi asked holding out her phone. It's been three months since we slept with each other for the first time. On the phone she held, the Facebook app was open, with an old picture of mine with a female friend.

"Hey, where did you find that? Are you digging my old Facebook account? That's sneaky of you..." I tried to grab the phone, by she moved away getting it away from my hands. Her mobile was still opened at the page of Rahul Sharma.

"Give me that..." I tried to grab the phone. But she moved away again. "Why? Is there something you need to hide in there?" She asked, walking backwards. I followed her. We were in my room. And I tried to grab the phone. She moved, but I tacked her and pressed her against the wall. And then kissed her... She reacted to it immediately and started kissing me back. Cupping my face in her hands.

When I pulled back, she pulled me back by grabbing my shirt and kissed me more. Soon we were getting out of our clothes...

"You didn't tell me who she is," Aarohi said, getting her head positioned a bit more comfortably on my arm.

"You are still fixed there?" I asked.

"I am just asking..."

"Just a friend."

"A friend? Seemed too touchy and close for a friend." She said.

"Okay, she liked me. She told me she liked me. But I didn't like her back. She was not my type." I said.

"Not your type?" She asked, turning to me to see my expression. "What is your type?"

I turned to her, "You," I said, and kissed her again. My hands gently grabbing her boobs. When I pulled back, she kept looking at me. I understood the desire in her eyes. I got on top of her. And started kissing again... And looked up at her again...

My cock was once more ready. I wanted her so badly that I could not stop this feeling for a second. No matter how many times we did it. We were ever ready for this.

I went inside her and moved while kissing her. I could feel that I may cum. And I did not have a condom on. "Can I cum inside you?" I asked in a whisper. With Aarohi's temper, I could get gutted alive for that. But I wanted to try that so badly.

"No." She said.

"Pl-"

"No." She pushed me off from her. I fell to the bed, my cock paining as it got cut off before climax. I clutched it.

"Sorry," She mumbled and touched it. That set me back in thrill once more. I groaned as her fingers touched it. I looked at her face. She seemed to be enjoying my moment of weakness. Where I was in heaven and hell on her hands. She with that naughty expression of hers moves her fingers over my cock gently... "ugh..." The sound escaped from my throat, and I closed my eyes.

"Does that feel good?" She asked.

I could only nod. I could sense her naughty smile getting wider.

She then did something I did not expect from her. She bent down on me and put it in her mouth.

I clutched the bed sheets tightly, closing my eyes. And man she knew how to do a proper blowjob. I felt like I was inside some kind of sea in a storm, but a sea of pleasure. Sinking and getting bashed about with waves.

"Aarohi..." I called after a while.

"Mm..."

"If you don't take your mouth away, I am going to explode inside you."

She moved back at once, and I could let it out freely... It splattered over her hands a bit. I got up. "Sorry," I said.

"You get punishment." She said with the naughty smile again and crawled up on me, making me fall back down to the bed, and kissed my lips. It was weird coz I was supposed to find that gross coz her mouth was on my cock just back then. But I liked the kiss as much as any other kiss...