Epilogue - Three

A few months later

My lips graced Aarohi's neck, slowly moving up, as she quivered. Her breathing was unsteady. She clutched my shoulder tight. My fingers were moving inside her wet soft pussy. "Ah..." she uttered softly as my fingers worked their way through...

I moved lower to her boobs, licking the nipples. She slightly arched up as I softly bit on a nipple. My other hand slowly grabbing her raised up legs thighs. I went lower, and placed my mouth over her clit, sucking in.... "Ah..." her fingers grabbed my hair, "Uh...." She shook in pleasure. I suckled her pussy more. Licking, kissing suckling.... Loving everything about it. And I could feel her orgasm through her quivering body....

I was on top of her again, inserting my cock into her, looking into her eyes... I stayed looking into her eyes as I pushed into her, my body hitting the pleasure without any time to wait. Her hands were at my neck, fingernails grazing my skin in a teasing way.

I kissed her. I wanted to kiss her so badly.... And we kept moving at the lower side as we kissed. My cock was filling up...

"Can I cum inside you...?" I asked her in pants.

"Go on." She panted back.

A couple more thrusts and I had cummed. Inside her. That was the first time I did inside her. I looked at her face to know her reaction. She had gone to thinking or considering mode. "Well, how does it feel?" I asked.

"I don't know." She touched her clit. I was oozing outside her now. "Slimy..."

She looked up at me. "How do you feel?"

"Awesome." I laughed.... And she threw the pillow at me laughed too. Then I wanted to kiss her again. I got on top of her and kissed her more, kissing her neck... Touching her down there, putting my fingers inside.

"Ah... Ah..." her sounds of pleasure sent trill down me, and I went even faster... And bit down on the flesh of her neck. "Ah." She cried a bit painful on that. She hit me. "You are a beast." She complained. I did not care. Seriously I wanted to eat her alive if I can...

I had left a mark on her neck. I liked that... I moved faster.

Then there came the sound of the calling bell ringing. She and I ignored it... After a moment it rang again.

"Duggu... The calling bell," Aarohi said.

"Oh fuck the calling bell..." said, and my fingers dug deeper into her and I suckled on her shoulder harder...

"Ah...Ah..." Aarohi's voice was getting louder as well. She clutched my shoulders tightly, her fingernails dug into my skin. "Duggu stop," she pleaded. But I knew she did not mean that. "No," my fingers went faster.

And my girl shivered in a highly enjoyable orgasm. And lay back on the bed, drenched in sweat.

We were still panting.

"The... --...calling...bell..." She panted out.

"Go open the door then. It's your house." I said, turning around and laying on my back.

"I can't exactly move, right now..." She said. "It's kind of sour down there."

I chuckled. "Get the door." She said. "It's probably some delivery or mail."

I got up from the bed and put on my boxers, and even without bothering to put on the jeans back on went to the door. I opened it a few inches and poked my head out.

Rahul Bhatt stood there.

"Hey..." he said. And his eyes travelled to my naked body and legs.

Embarrassing.... I did not how to react for some seconds.