~Chapter 18~

This is now told from the point of view of *you*

You and Jirou make it to Recovery Girl's office. You haul Kirishima in the room and set him on the bed. Recovery Girl enters.

Recovery Girl: What happened here ?

Y/n: The League of Villains kidnapped me. Kirishima and Bakugo tried to protect me, and he was knocked out by Dabi while they were fighting.

Recovery Girl: I see....these burns are pretty bad.

Y/n: Will he be okay ? He's unresponsive.

Recovery Girl: Oh dear, he will be just fine. I'll bandage up his burns and work my magic. He should be as good as new. He just needs to rest.

You let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n: This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me.

Jirou: You can't keep blaming yourself, this isn't your fault. Kirishima made it his mission to protect you, and he did just that. He's going to be okay. You need to rest too.

Y/n: You're right. I feel a little weak. I need to lay down.

Recovery Girl: The room next door is open, how about you rest there for the night, dear. I'll be there in a moment to get some fluids in you and heal your wound after I patch him up.

Y/n: Thank you Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: Jirou, dear, are you feeling alright ? I can set up a room for you too.

Jirou: Yes ma'am, I'm doing just fine. I'm just worried about Kirishima.

Recovery Girl: He's stable right now, he just needs a few hours for his body to rest and recover. I'm glad you brought him in as soon as you did or else he could've faced some permanent nerve damage.

You head into the room next door and wait for Recovery Girl to assess you. You received a stab wound, cuts, and scratches from Toga's knives. Recovery Girl heals you up and gives you a bottle of water and some cookies.

Recovery Girl: There you go, dear. Since you seem fine, you can sleep here or in your dorm if you choose to.

Y/n: I'll stay here, I want to be near Kirishima when he wakes up.

Jirou walks into your room.

Jirou: Hey I'm going back to my dorm, do you need anything ?

Y/n: No, I'm fine. Thank you for getting us here.

Jirou: No need to thank me for that, I'm glad you're both okay.

Jirou's phone buzzes.

Jirou: It's Denki, he said the villains have been taken into custody, and that everyone is safe. I told you everything would be fine.

Y/n: I'm so glad everyone is okay, I just wish all of this didn't happen.

Jirou: Well the villains are in jail now, we won't have to worry about them for a while. Just focus on your recovery, okay.

Y/n: Sounds good.

Jirou: I will bring your Spring Fling outfit to my room so it's not sitting in my car. Whenever you feel better, you can come by my dorm and pick it up anytime.

Y/n: Thank you Jirou, I appreciate it.

Jirou: You're welcome. I'll let you rest now. If you need anything, just call me.