A dirty picture for ya

At the restaurant...

Ayame: Huge sex-cess er, I mean success!

(Y/N): Ooh boy! That was exciting! Didn't expect it to be so fun!

Ayame: Yeah! And while you were at the track, I got 3 full minutes to put on a show!

(Y/N): Yeah, I can't wait to see the look in their faces when they see the BIG penis!

Ayame: You put a lot of care into it.

(Y/N): Not my best work but it turned out somewhat realistic.

I just realized what the hell am I doing with my life?

At another student council meeting...

Anna: How could we let such a full-scale terrorism slide? Why did blue snow draw a giant fruit of some kind on the track?

(Y/N): Didn't look like a fruit to me...

Anna: Then there's a sudden uproar in the gym. What's the meaning behind showing footage of flies?

(Y/N): Its a metaphor of some kind. Just common jokes in America. I shouldn't explain it.

Gorilla: I knew you knew what it meant! You shouldn't be in the student council, youre more dirty-minded than anyone here!

(Y/N): Heh, you sure about that? With me on your side, you'll have an advantage.

After that, you went to the room with Ayame.

Ayame: Man, you sure are one great actor!

(Y/N): Yeah, I suppose so. What's the next plan? I've gained their trust now so what's next?

Ayame: Phase 2, dirty magazines.

(Y/N): You know I had a few of those in America. Had to get rid of them.

Ayame: I have a location that has some magazines.

(Y/N): Oh cool, fetch. I love this game...

Later out in the forest in an abandoned shack...

(Y/N): Let's see... Right here, here... Ah, bingo...

Opens it to find dirty magazines under a textbook.

(Y/N): Nice...

Back to school...

(Y/N): Delivery! For a "horny little terrorist".

Ayame: Hehe! Great!
You put them in your shirt with Ayame doing the same.

You just walked around school outing them in not so hidden bit yet not out in the open areas.

(Y/N): Almost done... Maybe some in the lab would work.

You opened the door and were surprised by Hyoka.

Hyoka: Good morning to you. Would you like to discuss body melding with me?

(Y/N): Nah I'm good. Have fun.

Hyoka: But I am so glad that my theory was correct. As an aspiring scientist, I am pleased with the result.

(Y/N): I see, and maybe you can show me some other theories later?

Hyoka: Of course.

You hid the rest and met with Ayame.

Ayame: I would like a whole new copy of dirty magazines but that would be risky.

(Y/N): I suppose they can tell what you're drawing from hand movement... But, not foot movement! Or, mouth movement!

Ayame: I see!

(Y/N): We'll have some in no time. Let's see if I can draw with my feet...

Ok never mind I suck a drawing...

At a student council meeting...

Anna: Lately dirty artwork has been found around campus. We cannot let this continue!

(Y/N): really? Do you mean like that on behind you?

Anna: Eh?! I thought it was just a drawing of a girl enjoying a mushroom. Accept for some reason she has an abnormal amount of saliva trickling down from her mouth...

What an idiot...

Gorilla: Eh? I thought it was a banana...

Ayame: You wouldn't know a banana even if you saw one.

(Y/N): A gorilla that doesn't like bananas? Now I've heard everything.

They tossed the picture in a trash can and burnt it.

Anna: But what about it is lewd?

(Y/N): Umm... How do I put this... It's that mushroom thing... Its actually a... Uh... Its males- you know. And she's um... Ok, you get the point...

Anna: I still don't get the point...

(Y/N): Never mind.

Ayame: (whispering) sure is funny seeing you explain that to her. Hehe.

Anna: My my, you two seem to have become quite good friends. Im pleased. She can be quite difficult to approach. But when you get to know her she can quite playful!

(Y/N): You can say that again.

Ayame: Hey!

Anna: Like this one time she was too nervous to touch a stray cat.

(Y/N): Huh, I see. She sounds so cute.

Ayame: Huh?!