Vagin?

Days later at the hideout...

Ayame: Have you come up with any dirty joke crimes lately?

(Y/N): I have a few but they're a bit risky. Like at the physical we could do something about it...

Ayame: Ah yes, the physical. It must really arouse you that they're checking every part of youre body from crack to hole.

(Y/N): Not really. All they're doing is measuring me and stuff like that.

Ayame: Ah, dick-measuring?

(Y/N): Umm, do they actually do that in Japan?

Ayame: I don't think so, but its only fair that they measure penis sizes if there measuring boob sizes.

(Y/N): Heh, maybe youre right... But my dick size would put all these sad little Asian dicks to shame... Wait... Dick... Urine! We can put protein in the boy's urine!

Ayame: Like to make it seem like they jerk off every morning in the shower!

(Y/N): Exactly!

Ayame: Since they also check you're hearing and eyesight, we can make them say dirty words without the PMs...

On the day of the physical...

(Y/N): Damn, dressed as a girl again? On well, what's the plan?

Ayame: I'll distract Anna when the new student comes in you just show me something naughty! I'll be the decoy so you'll be fine.

...

Ayame got Anna's attention by telling her that her that she was putting protein in the boy's urine samples.

The students walked in...

Boy 1: Woah! It's blue snow!

(Y/N): (girl's voice) Dont worry! Settle down I'm just gonna give you a simple eye exam!

Now, this is a special SOX eye exam! Im gonna show you how babies are made! Haha!

Boy 2: What?

Girl: This is scary...

(Y/N): Repeat after me!

Va!

Students: Va!

Gi!

Students: Gi!

N!

Students: N!

Girl: What's a vagin?

(Y/N): Thers one more! Its-

Anna: Blue snow! Im gonna get you!

(Y/N): Hah! You sure about that?!

You ran out the window and climbed down the rope. As you were doing so, Anna was pulling up the rope.

(Y/N): Noo!

You ran in the window below and started running downstairs.

(Y/N): *pant* *pant* I should really exercise more!!!

When you tried running downstairs the faculty was blocking the way. Forcing you to run out of the window and climb to the roof.

You ran behind something and that's when Anna busted the door open.

(Y/N): This bitch is crazy! How did she even do that?!

Anna was coming closer.

Anna: Im gonna find you for sure this time! Come out blue snow!

*ring ring*

Ayame called Anna to tell her thay blue snow was actually in the gym room and that you were a decoy...

Ayame: Ahaha! In taking all the boys' urine samples with me!

Anna: you get back here!!!

A loli was watching from a rooftop of a building...

Loli: Hmm, What an interesting sight I've seen.

....

Later at another student council meeting...

Anna: Blue snow was trying to tell the student to say something... Va-gi-n

Gorilla: But (Y/N) has a good idea... Don't you?

(Y/N): It's a. It's a part of the female body.

Anna: I see...