Defying The Law

Ayame: You figured out a way to hack it or something?

(Y/N): Yep! We're gonna broadcast it all over Japan with no consequences! They can't when shut down the power! This idea is the best idea man has even made!!! Hahaha!!!

You started laughing like a mad scientist...

In the HQ of sox, you were getting ready. "Blue Snow" was gonna explain how dirty jokes are good and we should overthrow Japan's government.

(Y/N): Aaaand... We're live!

Now on live TV...

Blue Snow: I am blue snow! Look at these pictures! Don't turn off your TV! Cause it's natural to feel interested in this!

After a while of dirty picks and explaining, you turned off the program.

(Y/N): Great job! Maybe now we can overthrow the government and make Japan great again!

A few weeks had passed, half of Japan had prevailed against Japan. Japan was forced to revert to its old ways and everyone celebrated.

A new day came about in Japan, SOX day. The celebration of dirty jokes! Everyone had finally understood that dirty jokes aren't as bad as thought.

Ayame: We did a great job. I couldn't have done any of this without you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): All in a day's work.

Youre name got famous. When you went back to the US, everyone you knew before remembered you and deeply respected you. Even though you were back home, you still had that feeling of being watched...

Anna: I love you, (Y/N)...

To be continued maybe? Probably not...