Chapter 3

Well, 3 updates in 7 days isn't bad, or? Haha, so.. I have had some shorts chapters.. I know, so I'll try to make this longer, okay? WI! Please wote and comment!!

I just stood there awkwardly and looking at One direction. I had not idea they would come to. No one of them lived in Framlingham? 

"Ehm, Ju.. can the boys stay here too? PLEASE?", Ed send me his puppy dog face.

All the other boys did too, you don't need to ask twice, Louis looked like a cute bunny.

"I'll have to ask...--" I started but Ed cut me off, "Already did" he said smiling. 

"Well, okay then" I sigh and let them in. The boys were walking inside, passing me. All of them sending me they're scents. When Louis walked by, I allmost died. He smelled SO god. Wow, I sound like a creep! I'M NOT! I PROMISE!! I just like how boys smells, its so god! 

"Thank you JuJu" he said, smiling like a idiot. 

"If you do something bad, I will send Sarah afther you!" I said, walking intoo the living room. The boys followed and dumped down in the sofa. 

"I don't know where my mom, or my brother and his girlfriend went.." I mumled, and sat down next to Ed.

He laughed.

"Can't you tell us about you?" Liam asked, crossing his arms and sliding back in the sofa. I nodded.

"I look like this" I said, pointing to my face. "And my full name is Juliet Homlinson".

"NO! You're full name is Juliet Vanessa Maria Homlinson!" Ed exclaimed.

"EDWARD" I whined and hitting his arm, "You know we don't tell people my whole name!"

"Why not? Its beautiful" Harry said and winked. 

"Your curls are too Mr. Flirt, but no need to tell everyone the secret behind them, right?".

They all burst out in laughter.

"Thats true" He said, running his fingers through his luxurious curls.

"Corriger" I said, and winked. (Corriger is correct in france, whoop)

"What do you like to do in you're freetime?" Zayn asked, 

"I like to dance, and I like shopping, and being with my friends" I told them, and they nodded.

"I would love to see you dance" Harry winked and I start laughing so hard.

"HARRY"  I yelled and throw a pillow on him. 

"SORRY" he cried out.

____________________

"Describe you're dream boy!"

"Nice hair, beautiful eyes, protectiv, but not too much. Nice, caring, FUNNY, likes to cuddel and watch movies.. Ehm, smart?, respects my choise, love me for who I am, and not for.. I don't know .. my ass"

"BUT I LIKE YOU'RE BUTT" Harry exclaimed and I looked at him with big eyes. 

"HARRY!"

"I'm sorry, love"

"Back to what I said; he has to like some of the same things as me, and be in shape. And I like when boys can sing, so they can sing me too sleep" I said.

"If you like pizza as much as I do, we're goin' to go on real well!" Louis said with his mouth full off cheesy pizza. I burst out in laughter. I laugh until I cried.

"Real smooth' bro!" Niall laughed, and that made me laugh even harder. Louis sounded like an dying monkey with banana stabben  in all holes.

"Cute Louis, I love pizza" I said afther laughing my ass off. 

"GOOD! You like carrots right?"

"Don't go there with me Tommo. I know what you really ment. "I like girls who eats carrots", you pervert" I yelled and hit his arm, playfully. All the boys laughed so hard. Harry, Ed, Zayn and Niall rolled around on the floor, laughing. 

"Your smart, I like it" Louis said, giving me a playfully smile.

I narrowed my eyebrow and smiled. 

"Why thank you, kind sir" I said in a posh accent. 

"My pleasure, darling" he said in the same accent as me.

_____________________

"OMG CAN'T WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER IN THE LIVING ROOM?!?!?!?" Liam and Ed yelled in girly-voices. I giggled and nodded.

"I take te sofa!" Liam jumped onto on of our sofas,

"I take the other" Zayn said, dumping down on the next.

"I'll go get madrasses, okay?", they all nodded and I went up stairs. 

I got two large madrasses and gave them to Ed who was standing in the middle of the staircase.

"Take them down, I'm going to get changed!" I said, and he nodded. I walked up to my bathroom and strippet off my clothes. I took on a big tank top and a cheershorts. I sat my hair up in a messy bun and took of my makeup. I brushed my teeth befor heading down to the monkies downstairs.

"HEY THERE JUJU" Louis yelled, and waved.

"HEY LOO, NO NEED TO YELL" I yelled back at him, waving. 

I jumped down on the madrass between Louis and Ed. 

Zayn went and shoot the light of, while everyone found a good position. I faced Louis, who had his beautiful blue eyes shut, and his mouth open. I laid there, for minutes, just looking at him. Wow, I look like a creep.

"If you stare at me any longer, I think I'll melt" he whispered, something that got the chills go down my spine. 

I hittet his warm bare chest and he laughed.

"I can't sleep, wanna go to Nandos?" he asked, opening his eyes.

"YES" I cried. He placed his hand over my mouth. I nodded. We both got up and Louis got on a sweatpants and some shoes, he handed me Nialls sweatpants and I pulled it on. I got some shoes, and we walked out. The weather was chilly, but ok. Nandos was right down the street, so no need for a coat. 

"You know, Harry and I .. we're going to get married" he suddently said, and I burst out laughing. 

"What?"

"He's flirting with everyone, its just hurts" he said, serious. I looked at him, with one of my eyebrows up. 

"Oh, Loo! I'm sorry" I said, hugging his arm. He smiled down at me. Yes down. I was like 3 inches shorter than him. 

"Its ok, I just need someone to talk to" he said, smiling. I laughed and smiled.

"Ok Louii, you can allways talk to me" I said rubbing his back.

"That'w what I hoped" he smiled cheeky.

I laughed and blushed. I looked over the street to hide my blushing. 

"Did I make you blush?" he laughed and turned me around to face him again. I narrowed my eyebrows, "Maybe".

"Good" he said, letting go of me.

Louis was what I call, a charmer. In every way. He was funny, cute, nice and retard. Just like I like it, or? Yeah. 

We standed outside Nandos in our PJ's, smiling. 

"Lets do this poo" Louis exclaimed, running inside. I lauged and followed him. He sat with a table and smiled, I walked and sat down next to him. 

"HEY YOU!! CAN WE HAVE TWO PERRI PERRI CHICKEN'S????" he yelled, and I sat next to him, laughing my ass off. 

Well, this christmas could be funny.

Please 5 votes and some comments for more?! ok<3

-Vilde