Chapter 14

HEY I LOVE YOU BYE

_________

After everyone had taken they’re stuff out of the living room, we all sat down and ate breakfast while watching How Grinch stole Christmas. It was one of my favorite movies. I and Ed saw it every Christmas when we were younger.

“I think you should call the boys and thank them!” my mom had said earlier. I really should, and I was going to call Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry, but I had nothing to thank Louis for. Of course the necklace was beautiful, but he had hurt me big time. I know bitch-mode on.

I took up my phone. It rand two times.

“Ello?”

“Hey Niall!” I said, taking a curl of hair around my finger.

“What’s up Juliet?” His Irish accent a little more husky than normal.

“Watching a Christmas movie with my family. Did I wake you up?” I asked.

“Yes, Christmas doesn’t begin before 12 am in this house” he laughed, and I could hear him rising from his bed.

“Sorry! But I just wanted to say A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR THE PRESENT” I think you can guess witch part I yelled at the tops of my lungs, making my mom jump in her seat, then send me a death stare.

“Jeez” I could hear a dark husky voice in the background say. It wasn’t Harry if you thought so, because this voice was darker than Harry’s.

“HELLO GREG” I yelled, making my mom gaze over at me again. Niall told me some stuff about Greg, and he seems so be really awesome! I heard someone take the phone away from Niall, because I could hear his voice saying “Stop, it’s not funny”.

“HEY” Greg yelled, “Who’s this?”

I giggled.

“My name is Juliet”-

“ARE YOU NIALL’S GIRLFRIEND?” He yelled, and I could hear Niall mumble “No she’s not you ugly elf”, so I decided to have some fun.

“Yes” I said.

“NOOOOO JULIET I HATE YOU SO MUCH! HE’S NEVER GONNA LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” Niall cried.

“OH MY GOD SO CUTE! I’MMA GO MAKE YOU GUYS A PAIRNAME AND THEN TWEET ABOUT YOU! OH MY GOD MOM NIALLER’S GOT A GUUUUURL” Greg sang, yelled and babbled all in one. I just sat there half terrified, half cracked up in laughter.

“I gotta go… Merry Christmas boys!”

“Merry Christmas, love” Niall said, and I pictured his read face staring at Greg like “I’mma kill you as soon as this conversation is over”.

“Uuuuuuuh” Greg teased, “Merry Christmas Mrs. Horan”.

 _________

I called Harry, Zayn and Liam too, the conversation the basic and same. Except that Harry thought I where that awkward old cat lady we met last week that somehow had gotten his number and called nonstop.

“She called me Bob, and then she babbled about her adopting my cat named Furrie. I DON’T HAVE A CAT NAMED FURRIE” He had said, and I rolled on the floor laughing. Poor Hazza, Pooor Hazzaaa.

The first thing he had said when he answered my call was “STOP CALLING”, and I got a little shock there.

I sent a quick text to Louis not wanting to call and be awkward. I wanted to hear his voice again, so sooo bad! But I decided that a text was easier for us both.