Chapter 15

Before I start this chapter I just wanted to say some words...

First: SORRY for not updating before now... But after I came home from the Justin Bieber concert I was so tierd, and I got sick. The week after that I had two tests I needed to focus on... BUT I'M BACK

Second: I'm so happy for all the reads and votes! It means soooooo much!! I really really really love you all! 

LET’S DO THIS POO

_________________

"IT'S GONNA BE EPIC, LIKE BOOOOOM AND COLOR EVERYWEAR!! CAN WE GET THOSE WITH GLITTER AND STUFF? MOMMYYYYYYY" Well, for being a 22 years old guy, Jonathan was so excited for New Year’s Eve. He's been loving the fireworks since he was born. 

And there you have me, scared the shit out of the noise they make.

I think they're beautiful and stuff. But dude, they didn't need to make so loud noise. 

Jonathan was running all over the supermarket. He was suddenly a kid again. I was just laughing of him.

"We're going to get some visitor’s" My mom said and took down some Oreos.

"Who?" I asked, taking down two more packs of Oreo.

"Enough Oreos! It's not like Niall is coming" she laughed, "It's a surprise".

"What? Why? IS IT DEMI LOVATO????" I yelled. Gaining concern looks from the older man in the corner.

"OH HOW I WISH" my mom sang, skipping further into the supermarket. 

That’s what I love about my family. We're all the same. Retard as shit,

_______________

So Ed had gone home to celebrate New Year’s with his family. I was just waiting for Sarah, cause she was came home last night, and she were coming over. 

"I'm making an Oreo cake, since we bought so much Oreo" my mom said, and I hugged her.

"AH THANK YOU" I said lifting her in the air. She gave out a little scream, so I sat her down. 

"Why is it that you can lift your own mother, but makes your brother to lift you up the stairs?" she asked, turning her back to me. 

"YOU’RE TINY MOMMY" I yelled. 

"Ding dong"

"I'M OPENING" I yelled, making my mom turn to say something to me, but I was already at the door.

I opened it and looked at a more beautiful Sarah then I remembered. Her blond short hair in a messy ponytail, dark eye makeup, a grey oversized sweater and leggings. 

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she squeaked, making my mom sighs as high as she could just to show that we were irritating her a lot. 

Sarah attacked me in a hug, overwhelming me so much I almost fell over, but I gained my baleens and just laughed. 

“I’ve missed you more” I said, hugging her back. She let me go and looked at me with her eyebrow raised.

“You don’t wanna fight with me Juliet, you know I can go on with this for hours” she said, and I giggled.

“Ok… But can I win if you get more Oreo cake than me?” She seriously jumped in the air from excitement.

“OMG YES!?!?”

Lady’s and gentleman’s here you got my best friend.

_________

“So he just like got checked up by an old cat lady?” she asked, her face emotionless.

“Yes.”

Sarah laughed so hard she fell of my bed.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” she cried out, “THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BEST EXPERIENS IN HIS LIFE”.

I laughed, “I think he’s still mad at me and Zayn for making her go crazy!”.

She sat up and looked at me with a serious face.

“What?” I asked.

“Did Harry get jealous?”  she asked.

I broke into laughed. I needed to grab my stomach to not die from loss of air.

“I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH” I laughed, and she blushed.

When I was done laughing, like five minutes later, I sat up and faced her.

“So, what’s you’ve been up to lately?” I asked, and she laid her head on my thighs.

“Well, my grandma still hates my dad… Mom wants me to go to art school, I’ve learn how to cook some nice foods, I’ve missed my partner in crime…” she said, “And with partner in crime I mean shopping partner, and that means you” she whispered.

“So you don’t want to go to art school?” I asked, running my fingers through her hair.

“I don’t know… You know I really want to play guitar” She mumbled.

“Trust me Sarah, you’ll end up doing what you love” I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

“So Juliet, how’s it going? You’ve just been answering short answers about Louis! I wanna know how you feel” she said, and I sigh. I hated talking about it.

“You wanna know how I feel?” I asked, and she nodded.

“Yes”

“I feel like shit”.

__________

 So after like an hour of eating cake and girl chatting with Sarah, SHE decided that she was going to sleep over.

“Can’t we skype with Zayn? You know he’s my idol” she said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Oh I know” I said and opened my computer. I took up my phone and called Niall.

“Huh? Juliet?” he answered.

“GO ONE SKYPE” I yelled before I ended the conversation.

“Wow, nice one” Sarah giggled as she sat down next to me.

So we basically skyped with Zayn the whole night, talking to his sisters, his mother, and some of his friends from Bradford.

________

Sorry that was pretty short.... BUT I will update tomorrow or on sunday! Depends on when I have time... But you will get a chapter in less than five days!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 

Please spread my story, vote, fan me, comment ANYTHING cause I love you my little cupcakes. 

lubb u

HOW YA DOIN'?

SEEEE YAAAA<3