Chapter 7

SAP MAH HOMIES?

Wow...

Soooo... I was like skyping with my friend Christin, and suddenly she was like "OMG VILDE, IT'S UPDATE DAY!!" *Panic mode, on*

I've been thinking a lot about this story, and omg I can't wait until I'll get to the point in it. I have every sentence and detail in my head (I SEE YOU ALL OVER MEE) and it's going to be EPIC.

I'm ready to write now with my ben & jerry’s (half baked) and some tea!

HERE WE GO MY FRIENDS

________________________

"C'mon Louis! You have to pack your stuff" I heard Zayn yell from upstairs.

I looked over to Louis; he was just smiling to me.

"I DON'T WANNA LEAVE" he yelled back, his eyes not leaving me. I smiled, he was so cute.

I didn't wan't him leave either... but that’s just how life is. Everyone should be with their family in Christmas time. 

"Your mum called! She wanted to talk to you ASAP" Harry said and gave his phone to Louis.

I picked up my own phone and opened a text from Sarah.

From Sarah

Hey babe, what's up? Mum asked if you have a great time with Ed ;) I really miss you like hell! 

I smiled. I missed Sarah too. She was like my sister, my other half. She was at here grandma's place in Birmingham for Christmas. 

To Sarah

Hey S-dog. I'm just chilling. The boys are packing their stuff... I don't want them to leave me :( I had a super time with Ed and the rest of the boys, tell your mum that! I fucking miss you to xx

I threw my phone away from me and sigh. The boys (except Ed) were leaving tomorrow... I think I have to kidnap them... you know... hehe eh. Wait... what? Ok... that didn't happen. It wasn't me... I just... eh... BYE.

_____________________

I sat down next to Jonathan and laid my arm around him. 

"What are you doing?" he asked slowly while looking at me like I was crazy.

"Can't I be near my own brother? I just love you, you know" I said before kissing his cheek. 

He jumped up from the sofa, "Save that for Louis, would you?" he said before running of.

"JERK" I yelled after him. 

"Ok... you guys are seriously weird" Liam said and sat down in the loveseat. I have him a death glare.

"Comes from one fifth of one direction. You're the biggest gang of weirdoes I've ever met!" I said and he tried to look hurt, but failed big time.

"You're right... And that's pretty sad" he said, and I started laughing.

"What's funny?" Niall asked as he sat down next to me.

"Liam just understood that you guys are the biggest losers ever!" I said

"WHAT? I never said that!!!" Liam said, sending me a look.

"I think so" I said before running upstairs. 

What can I say? I'm just awesome!

_______________________

 "Can't we do something cool today? Since we're leaving tomorrow and stuff... I wanna have fun" Zayn said as he finished his last bit of food, I nodded my head and smiled.