Chapter 10

I did not want any drama. I didn't like it, and I didn't want it to get to me. But it had. I missed him so much, and it had only been four days. It was the day before christmas eve, and I needed to have some family time with my family. My dad was gonna come home today... maybe, and Ed was here. Ok, snap it Juliet, your being a bitch, now get your ass up from your bed and go down to your peeps and be a nice little girl, ok? Ok.

I put myself togheter and got up.

"I know Juliet" a voice said, and I turned around, finding my brother standing in my door. 

"What?" I asked quickly, not really wanting it to sound obvious. 

"I know what its like to miss a person so much, its drives you crazy" He was right. He knew. Martha (Jonathan's girlfriend) went to UNI, and he almost never got to see her. 

"Just don't..." I mumbled and he shook his head. 

"I just want my little princess to know, that if her little prince is gone, whe can allways talk to the king" 

"One more word and I will hurt you so bad, you'll have to sneeze out of your ears, got it?" He laughed, "Yes sir"

____________________

I was just standing there, whatching Ed, Jonathan, Martha and my mom bake cookies. The dough was in my hands, but I was just thinking "What if like unicorns and stuff really exist, and we just don't know. I want a unicorn so bad right now. Wait, if they exist, how can I find one and make it my bestfriend? Well, Sarah is going to be jelous, but hello, ITS A UNICORN!!" when someone said my name. 

"What?" I asked, looking at the person in front of me, "OMG DAD" I exclaimed, running over to him and jumping on him in a hug. 

"Princess" he laughed and kissed my cheek. 

"I've missed you so much" I said and giggled, ah I really love moments like this, you know...

"I've missed you too babygirl! Now, let go of me so I can kiss the heck out of your mother" he said and I let go of him while laughing. My dad was kinda wierd, like me. But hey, I'm not jugding!!

___________________

"Juliet, if you miss him, call him" my dad suddently said out of nowhere while we were eating dinner.

"What? Who?" I asked looking up at him from my food, he smiley his jerky smile. 

"That boy that cought your mind" I heard Ed laugh, and I saw Jonathan smile the same smile as my dad. 

"You guys are unbelieveble!?" I said and looked over at my mom, "Can you tell them to stop?".

She shook her head as a 'no'.

"I'm on their side, CALL HIM NOW!" I was a little cought of the edge by her yelling. 

"RUN! NOW! CALL HIM" Ed and my dad yelled at the same time, and I was in so shock, I fell of my chear, got up and runned upstaid getting my phone. 

"Why am I even doing this?" I asked myself as the telefone rang. 

"Hello?" Nialls voice said, and I got a bad feeling. Louis had promised me to allways be there to pick up his phone. 

"Ello Nialler, where's Lou?" 

"OMG HEY JULIET HOW ARE YOU? YOU HAVEN'T CALLED, I'VE BEEN WORRIED AND STUFF!! HOW'S ED DOING? WHAZZAP???" He yelled trough the phone, and I sigh. 

"I'm fine Niall, Ed's fine, everyone's fine! Can I talk to Lou now my little leprechaun?" He laughed.

"Ok then" he mumbled, "HEY WHERE'S LOU?" I heard him yell to someone else in the room he were in. 

"I think he went on that date with Catie, why?" I heard Liam's voice say. 

"I'm sorry Juliet" Niall, his voice filled with pity. But that was all I needed to hear before my phone fell to the floor. 

_________________

Ok, this chapter was so NOT ME, and I'm sorry... But it have been a LONG day!

If you want me to, I can update another day this week too? Comment if you would want that..

I can't even begin to tank you guys for reading this! I LOVE YOU

I think we all should threw a party, eat cake and sing karaoke, ok? LETS DO THAT POO.