02 : Cute.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yoomi dragged herself to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror.

As much as she missed Yoongi, she also hated him. She went through too much with him for what she gained out of the relationship.

What she hated the most was that despite the things he put her through, she still loved him.

She sighed, putting her hair up to do her skincare, reminiscing their early memories.

"Why did I even accepted to see that weirdo again ?"

Flashback

"So.. You're Suga ?"

"It's Min Yoongi to you, don't use 'Suga', I feel like it's putting a barrier." He answered.

She nodded with a chuckle.

Not being an outdoors type of person, Yoongi rathered inviting her over to his apartment and cook together, which Yoomi was completely okay with.

She couldn't read him at all, his stoic nature not giving her the chance to. She noticed he was slightly on the defensive, but it didn't bother her neither, Yoomi was very understanding, too much for her own good.

"Is the way I'm chopping this alright ?" She asked, pointing the carrots with the knife she was holding.

He looked and nodded, giving her a small pat of encouragement on her back.

"This is good.. To be honest I thought you'd be the one teaching me." He said with a chuckle.

She noticed he was making efforts to make conversation and just decided to go along.

"I'm not much of a cook, I go to university and my parents don't have much money, but they don't want me to work and prefer that I focus on studies, so I basically live on noodles."

Yoongi nodded, humming in response.

"What major are you in ?"

"Communication, nothing really interesting." She chuckled. "Enough about me, what got you into music ?"

Yoongi stretched his lips in a straight line as he thought a moment, making Yoomi silently chuckle at how cute he looked.

"I've always liked rap music and when I was about.. Thirteen, I think ? I started to make my own and some years later signed with BigHit and now.. I'm here." He simply said.

She noticed his voice pitch tended to get higher towards the end of his sentences, which she once again really found endearing.

"I'm sorry my story isn't as interesting as you thought it might be." He said.

She bumped her hips against his gently as she peeled onions, which surprised Yoongi in a good way.

She gave him a small smile, looking into his confused eyes.

"Don't say that, I like listening to you.. I really like your voice by the- ow ow ow.."

Yoongi immediately got worried and turned to her, checking if she cut herself.

"What's wrong ?" He asked, his eyes batting fast as panick took over him.

She chuckled, turning to him with a small smile.

"You're so cute Yoongi-ssi.. It's just the onions." She answered.

"Oh.. Yeah.."

She laughed, watching a faint blush appear on his cheeks out of embarrassment.

"It's alright.. It was cute."

"I'm not a cutsie guy, Yoomi-ssi." Ha answered, tilting his head as he focused on his task.

Yoomi chuckled, turning her head to him.

"Cutest to me at least~"

End of flashback.

Yoomi rinsed her face, drying it with a towel before taking a look at herself mirror, examining her skin.

She sucked her teeth, grabbing her face cream.

"This asshole gave me wrinkles.."

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©️ASHLEY