10 : Call my name.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It has been a few weeks since Yoomi and Yoongi broke up.

They were both in a very bad place, moving on was complicated.

Yoongi sat in his studio, trying to get his mind off of things, but even his workplace reminded him of Yoomi.

All the nights the sat with him, doing her homework while he worked on his music, then they'd go grab something to eat and drive around the city until they were bored.

He missed those days, more than anything.

He was distracted when his phone started to ring, a number he never imagined to call him ever again appearing on his screen.

He immediatly answered, dropping everything he was doing.

"Yoongi-yah ?"

"Mother Kang, how are you ?"

He never expected Yoomi's mother to call him.

When they were together, she never did.

She disliked the fact that her daughter chose a man in this work field, but she had a particular affection for Yoongi.

Yoomi never told her parents all the flaws in their relationship, she simply said that his work was too much, which is only a tiny part of the iceberg.

"Not really fine it's.. It's Yoomi she's at the hospital right now." The woman said, her voice tired and pained.

Yoongi immediatly stood up, grabbing his bag and shoes.

"What happened ? Which hospital ?" He asked, almost running to the elevator.

"Red Cross, apparently she made an ethylic coma.. I know you two aren't together anymore but I'll take too much time to get to Seoul, please go check on her."

"Will do, don't worry.. She's going to be fine okay ? Don't worry she.. She has me in Seoul." He said, trying to reassure his ex mother-in-law.

He was panicking himself.

Yoomi was never the type to drink, at least not too much to pass out. Yet, she made it to the coma stage.

He was driving like a mad man to the hospital, not caring if he hit someone or get pulled over.

He entered the busy hospital, running towards the reception.

His face wasn't even covered properly, only a face mask and the hood of hoodie pulled on his head.

"How may I help you ?"

"Yoomi, Kang Yoomi, where is she ?" He asked, chewing his lower lip nervously.

"Are you apart of her family ?" The lady looked up at him.

She wasn't so young anymore, probably in her fifties, hence why she didn't recognized him or his voice.

"Yeah I'm.. I'm her husband, where is she ?"

"She was admitted in reanimation and now she's fine, they're giving her a gastric lavage." The nurse said, giving him a reassuring smile.

Yoongi let out a small sigh of relief.

At least her life isn't at risk anymore.

"Thank you.. Where can I wait for her ?"

"Right in this corridor, the room at the very end."

He bowed his head to thank her and walked towards a chair that was there, immediatly texting Yoomi's mother about the updates.

He twirled the engagement ring on his finger, looking at it with empty eyes.

He loved Yoomi, he never intented to harm her in any way, he was ready to do everything in his power to get her back and make her happy, he was willing to take care of her until his last breath.

All she had to do was to call his name, and he'd drop everything and anything to go back to her, just like that.

But how could he if she didn't even want to see his face again ?

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©ASHLEY