05 : Insecurities.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What does Yoonjae represent to you ?"

Yoomi pursed her lips, looking around the therapist's office as she thought.

"Yoonjae is.. My first love, first boyfriend, first time, first betrayal and first heartbreak."

The woman nodded, taking notes.

"Okay so.. You've told me how perfect your love life seemed to be, would you minds going into further details ? What was the very first red flag ?"

Yoomi sighed, looking at the therapist.

"When you have pink glasses on, everything looks red Doctor, so you don't mind it.. I had no idea it was that bad back then, since it was my first relationship and with his work I thought that was normal but.. But looking back, that wasn't at all, and I wish I would've noticed sooner.."

Flashback

"What is this Yoongi-yah ?!"

Yoongi rubbed his temples, groaning.

"It's just fan service, stop yelling." He answered in sigh.

"Fan service ? You look like you're about to eat her up on the table !"

"Why would I do that when I have you ? Listen, I didn't come to argue with you."

Yoomi sighed, pursing her lips as she stared at the wall, thinking.

"I don't need those girls when I have you." He continued.

"Well apparently I'm not enough because you go and do things like that, I don't think fan service goes beyond sending finger hearts and doing aegyo, you were literally about to risk it all !"

Yoongi sighed, ruffling his own hair.

"Yoomi-yah I only have a question for you.. Who's my girlfriend ? Who am I in a relationship with ?"

"Is it because I'm not ready ?" She dismissed his questions, looking back at him while chewing on her lower lip. "You want to have sex but I'm not ready, so you're going somewhere else, right ?"

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed.

"What ? No, I told you I would wait." He answered, not believing his ears.

"There's a difference between what you say and what you do, I've closed my eyes countless times but you can't keep check people out like that, if you want it just say it." She said, crossing her arms against her chest.

Yoomi wasn't ready, but she didn't want to lose Yoongi either.

Despite their differences and hardships, Yoongi was an excellent support and source of comfort for her.

If all she had to do is to open her legs, she will.

Young and naive she was, indeed.

"You said you weren't ready.." Yoongi said, gulping.

"I.. I trust you.." She answered, red covering her cheeks as she avoided his gaze.

Yoongi chuckled, motioning her to come closer which she did.

"Thank you, Mimi." He whispered before putting his lips against hers, softly to not push her around to much.

Yoomi always felt electricity run in her body whenever Yoongi kissed her.

He wasn't much of a kisser, more on the cuddly side. He genuinely appreciated her presence without feeling the need to connect their lips every two seconds.

"Get on the bed.."

End of flashback

"So.. He convinced you with sex ?" The therapist asked.

Yoomi scoffed at herself, wondering how she could've been so brain-dead back then, her head rolling back on the couch.

"I gave up my virginity for Yoong-.. Yoonjae." She corrected the name, clearing her throat.

The therapist nodded, her chin resting on her fist as she listened to Yoomi, analyzing her body language as well and noticing she had tears in her eyes, thinking about this moment.

"I gave up my virginity for him to stay with me and I ended up losing both.. Yeah, I was stupid."

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©️ASHLEY