04 : Before the storm.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'm not staying here Yoongi-yah let me go !"

"Yoo-yoo hear me out I-"

"That's the whole point, I'm tired of listening to you ! I just want to take my stuff and leave, you can have that peaceful life you wanted, I'm out !" She cut him off, lashing out.

Yoomi was tired, exhausted even.

Yoongi had taken so much from her already, all she wanted was rest now, have that to herself.

"I gave you everything I could and even more ! I kept pushing and pushing even though I didn't have strenght anymore, all I'm asking you now is to let me go, Yoongi-yah ! If you really love me, let me go !"

Her tone was desperate, her eyes getting teary as she pleaded him to let her go live life on her own.

"I can't let you slip out of my hands like that Yoomi-yah, you're the first girl I've ever really cared about." He answered, back against the front door as he blocked her way.

"If you cared about me you wouldn't have done all of this, you wouldn't have hurt me like that !"

Yoongi sighed, throwing his head back.

He was fighting for Yoomi, he was fighting to get her back, but unfortunately, he was fighting alone.

She wasn't willing to do the same, and frankly she had every right to, but Yoongi decided to be selfish.

"You act like we didn't had any good moments together.. Do you remember, Mimi ? That time you failed your exam."

Flashback

"Baby calm down.."

Yoomi sat on her bed, a pout on her lips as she cried, looking right in front of her.

"Shin Yoomi ? Yoo-Yoo ?"

She turned her head to him, the same expression on her face.

"It's gonna be alright, okay ?"

"You don't understand, my parents spend so much money on me, to help me succeed and yet I still fail, I don't understand, I put in the work.." She cried.

Yoongi laid on her bed besides her, closing his eyes and patting the white sheets besides him.

Yoomi rushed into his arms, putting her head on his chest.

"It's alright to fail Mimi, you know ? If you don't fail, you can't succeed, that's how life is."

"But-"

"No. You're not a failure or a disappointment, you're always studying, and studying too much isn't good." He said, poking her thighs as he spoke. "If you fall, I'm going to catch you, always."

She buried her face in his chest and stopped crying as she listened to his soothing voice.

He could tell her anything and she'd trust him, his voice and tone so trustworthy that she wouldn't think twice.

"You're the head and I'm the neck, we function together.. Don't worry, you'll succeed next time.. At worst, if you keep failing school I'll become your sugar daddy."

It took her a moment to realize what he just said, her lips forming into a smile as a small chuckle escaped.

"You're so stupid sometimes.." She said, closing her eyes and inhaling his scent.

"Mhm.."

And just like that, the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms, rain pouring outside as the two lovebirds snuggled one against the other.

End of flashback

Yoomi chuckled nervously, pushing her hair back as she crossed her arms against her chest.

"These moments are always the calm before the storm Yoongi-yah, when I think about you I only have bad things in mind, now move."

"No, we're engaged, we should talk this out like grown adults."

Yoomi scoffed, grabbing her bags and walking further inside the house.

"Your talking time has expired long ago, I'm leaving by the back door, fuck you."

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©ASHLEY