Just the beginning

Chapter two,

 It was the morning after her first kiss with Tre, as she opened her eyes and turned to her side she could see her phone flashing, it was Lily. "How was your date with Tre?" she questioned, in reply Cheryl put " Nosy aren't we? Yeah very well" and marked it with a wink! At rehearsals Tre found it very tense to look at Cheryl as he didn't know how she felt about the kiss from the other night, but he was about to find out! "TRE" Cheryl shouted "come her" as he strut over Lily was about to walk in until she saw them both together and paused, to pop her head round the corner. "Why haven't you spoke to me yet?" Tre looked around him "You didn't say anything after I kissed you." Cheryl took his hand and kissed him on the cheek "Now you know" the whole room just went quiet for a second... "AW" sang the dancers; Cheryl felt relief that she didn't have to hide her feelings anymore. "Right everyone this is our last rehearsal before heading back to London to practise on the big stage, so we have to get all routines learnt and finished today" all the dancers nod their heads and got into work straight away. 6 hours later rehearsals was over and the whole crew were back at the hotel packing there bags for the flight back to London in a few hours "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" Cheryl sang to Tre, he laughed "Hey me singing isn't that bad I won a singing competition and was a judge on a singing show!" Cheryl swung closed her suitcase "YES! Done finally" Cheryl's brother Gary was worrying about how much thing the whole crew had put together "Are they even going to let us board the flight with all this?" Tre joined the conversation "Well they better otherwise they got Soldier Chez to fight with!" they both laughed as Cheryl walked in to find them joking about her, she seemed suspicious about they've been talking about "I'm not gunna even ask what's going on" Tre got up straight away in awkwardness "Nothing you really need to worry about Chez" He smiled and walked a way pretty quickly followed by Garry. Lily was the next to walk in "Are you going to tell me what's going on with you Tre?" Cheryl rolled her eyes "okay, okay when Tre took me out for dinner he kissed me okay" Lily opened her month wide and started giggling, "Why you giggling?" Cheryl gently pushed her by the shoulder "I'm not, it's just I knew it from the start" Cheryl pulled her suitcase off the couch, turned the light out and followed Lily out the door "London here we come." 

Chapter 3 COMING SOON......