28

The next day
Ukai came to visit Ban Yue in the morning and brought her a gift. She took it and opened it. It was a new stuffy for her. Ban Yue hug him tight. He pick her up and hug her back.
Lillie and Sugawara saw that Ukai would be a good father when he gets married to someone. "Do you want to come in Coach?" Suga ask him while he was making breakfast. Ukai nodded and went in. Ban Yue look at him "Can we play dad?" She ask him. Ukai nodded and played with her.
———————————————————
After eating
Ban Yue was outside playing in the backyard. Lillie check on the flower and watered it. The flower had 4 petals. Lillie touch it and felt the water on the petals from her watering it. Ban Yue was on the swing that was tied to the tree's strongest branch.
She push herself. Ukai push her and push her a bit more. "Higher dad!" Ban Yue told him yelling. U,so push her higher. "Even more higher Dad" she told him again. "You sure about that Ban Yue?" He ask her. "I'm sure dad!" She replied back. Ukai push her higher.

It was push so hard that Ban Yue flew off the swing and was starting to fall. Ukai and Lillie saw it. Ukai ran to Ban Yue and catch her. "YaY!" Ban Yue said with excitement. Ukai sighed and said "At least you're okay Sweetheart,don't do that again okay?". Ban Yue nodded her head and hug him. Ukai grab Ban Yue and Suga. They went to practice and they were late.
Lillie was left there with the flower. She sat down and kept it company like Feng Hao did. He was busy coaching the team that Ban Yue was outside from the gym. She went to their club room which was a storage room. She look for something in there. Kageyama and Hinata went into the room and saw her looking for something. "What are you doing here Ban Yue?" Hinata ask her. Ban Yue stop and said "just looking for a book that is purple, that's all" She found it and covered the front with her cape and ran down.
They both look at each other and went in to get something. Ban Yue look at it and opened it. It was a book about spells since she uses magic.
She read all the spells and use her powers. It gotten powerful and powerful when she practice it all. She hid the book and use her powers to change Yachi into a dog. They all look at Ban Yue. Ban Yue saw them and she started running. They all chase her. Kiyoko pick up Yachi as a dog. Ban Yue use her powers and block them. Yunnan Noodles came with Milk tea and saw it.

Yunnan Noodles thread turned into a whip. Ban Yue summoned a bunch of Scorpion Snakes. Poisonous snakes that people are scared of. A snake and have a scorpion tail. Once it's poke you your poisoned. There is a cure but it's on,y in Banyue Kingdom. Yunnan Noodles hit all of it. Some were surrounding Milk Tea. She look at it and use flying books to hit it.
Ling Wen came and took out her brocade immortal. It didn't want to cooperate with her today. She sighed and took out two revolvers. (I knOw she doesn't use them but her BRoCaDe doESnT WAnT To WOrK)

Ling Wen jump up and block the way Ban Yue was going. Ban Yue saw her and wrap her up with vines. Lillie saw it and ran. Lillie dodge the snakes and the obstacles. She ran to Ban Yue and gave her a stuffy. The others were wrap up. Yunnan Noodles was tired. Milk Tea couldn't move her hand anymore. Ban Yue look at it and look at her.

Lillie hug her tight. Ban Yue sees Lillie as her Older sister. Ban Yue hug her back and cried on her. Everything disappeared. Yachi turned back to human. "Ow my head hurts" She said. Yunnan Noodles got up and help Milk Tea. Milk Tea woke her hand up and fix her dress.

Ukai ran to Ban Yue and look at her. "Why would you do that Ban Yue?..Daddy is disappointed in you" he told her. Ban Yue hug him and cried on him. "sorry dad..forgive me. You were paying attention to the team and left me there". She told him.
Ukai look at her in her beautiful purple eyes and smiled. He wipe her tears away and run his hand through her hair.

Daichi ran to Ling Wen and help her to get up. She put the two revolvers away and look at the brocade immortal. "Next time cooperate with me please" She told it.

——————————————
After everything

It was night and Lillie fell asleep in her room without Ban Yue. She was staying with Ukai. Lillie fell asleep and didn't go into the dream.
Feng Hao was there waiting for her but she didn't come. He waited and waited. No matter how much he waited she wasn't coming.

The yellow rose grew another petal. (I know that roses have 5 petals for wild ones but if it's well taken care it will be double. So I'll make this flower grow its petal till it reaches 10.) there were 6 petals in total. 4 more to go till Feng Hao is here again.