46

"It nothing to talk about Shimada" she told him. He nodded and opened the gate for her. She went in and opened her door and close the gate. She went inside and lock her door.
Shimada left her place and went back home
At Home
Sugawara ran to Lillie's room.
"LILLIE" He yelled.
She look at him and a scared face.
"Y...es...yes...?" She said hesitantly
"Why does a girl carry something that isn't that special to other people?" He ask
Lillie look at him with a face. "Well it must from their lover or their past or even from their family that pass it down."
"It really just depends on what they carry".
"My friends carries an Oil Paper umbrella with her everyday,is there something to that?" He ask her again
"It might be from someone who gave it to them or bought it,who knows how they got it." She told him.
Sugawara nodded and left her room.
At Qing's house
She was sitting in her bed wearing a long silky night gown. She look at the umbrella and hold it. She had memories of Breeze giving her the umbrella when it was raining.
(Tell me guys if u want Qing Yumo to meet Breeze again,in another book,this isn't in the game story. I'll do it my own way. )
——————————————
Sugawara was sitting in his desk in his room and was sketching an outfit like Qing did. It was the same style like she had. He decorated it and designed it. Colours,light,bright and played around with the combination.

9 mins later...
He was done with it and ready to give it to her. That she can make it and make her happy. It looks like she can keep a fake smile but inside it's deeper. The drawing was perfection.
——————————————
The next day since I'm lazy
He was at the gym waiting for her. Qing came and saw him. He ran to her,she saw him running and stayed to run. She ran outside of the gym. Sugawara ran faster and grab her sleeve before she could run any further.
"Qing Yumo I have something for you!" He said bowing down on his knees.
She put her hand on his arm and help him to get up. She saw the paper in his hand and look at it. Sugawara saw her looking at it. He gave it to her.
"Please make this real,I work really hard on it last night" he ask her.
She smiled and nodded. She took out her sketch book and put it in,that she can make it.
"Lets go and draw some accessories for it to match!" She told him with an nice voice. He nodded and they both went in the gym to sketch and colour it.

Everyone came since Sugawara came early
The gym door was already open.
"Teach did you lock the gym door last night?" Daichi ask Takeda
He look at him with a confuse face "I did last night. Why is it open? And where is Sugawara?".
They all went in with Coach Ukai and Lillie and saw Sugawara and Qing Yumo drawing,sketching and colouring.

"Mix some of the light colours together Sugawara,it will make a new and beautiful colour" she told him
He nodded and did what she said. She look at it and smiled.
"It's beautiful!". Sugawara smiled and continued.
"Sugawara? What are you doing here in early?" Takeda ask.
He look up and saw them. "I just wanted to show Qing Yumo my designs and sketch.draw and colour with her". He told him.
"Save your energy Sugawara,Qing Yumo go and sit on the side we will get to the warmups." He said to Qing. She nodded and grab her things and sat somewhere else.
Time skip bc I'm lazy like always
Qing Yumo was waiting for Shimada to walk with her back home.
Ukai went to her and stand beside her.
"Why are you waiting for Shimada to come? Is he your uncle?" Ukai ask
Qing look at him and said "No he isn't my uncle,he walk me back home since he is the only person I know the most. I can rely on him for things".
Ukai stayed silent and nodded. Shimada came
"Qing lets go now,that you can make your new dresses." He said
Qing left and waved at everyone and left with him.

"Okay everyone,tomorrow we will go to Tokyo. We will be doing the Golden Week. So we will have games against Nekoma and the other teams." Ukai told all of them.
"Why are you still single coach?" Hinata ask him. Ukai look at him with a dead look.
"You shouldn't have done that Hinata" Sugawara was panicking.
"Your gonna get killed today" Tanaka told him. Lillie was giggling quietly after what Hinata said.
"Are you coming to Tokyo too Lillie?" Ukai ask her. She look at him and thought for a bit. She did some thinking and nodded her head. Ukai pat her head.
"Okay time to leave,Teach close the gym doors and lock it" Ukai said. He left the gym with everyone else. Ban Yue was his house with his mother waiting for him. She was colouring a picture in her colouring book that she bought while she was in China. (Yes Ukai did give her some money that she can take with her and buy things for herself,she has some relatives in there if ur wondering her she bought it)

The door opened. Ukai went in and removed his shoes and put on some cozy slippers. Ban Yue got up and ran to him. She hug him tight.
"Daddy you work home!" She said to him. Ukai smiled and pick her up and hug her back.
"How's my little Princess?" He ask.
"I'm doing good Dad" she replied back.
"Good good" he said.
———————————————