29

Feng Hao was waiting for the 4 petals to grow. But it will take some time for that to happen.
—————————————
The next day

Suga wasn't there he went early to practice. Lillie was by herself and she ate the fluffy pancake that Suga made for her. Ban Yue was at the convenient store.
After Lillie was done eating she got dress and ran there. She did her morning routine before she left. He took the apron from Ukai and tied it. Ban Yue and Ukai left to go to the gym.

"Another day of work" Lillie said with a tired voice. "Get to work early and get it done faster" Her father use to say that to her and there would be a big amount of laughter.

FAST FOWARD

You were done working and got out of the store. Ling Wen was waiting for you with Daichi. You saw the height differences between the two of them. Ling Wen is 180 and Daichi is 176. So Ling Wen is taller than,you laugh at the height difference and went to them. "Daichi is short. And Ling Wen is taller" Lillie said. Daichi heard it and stand there. Ling Wen giggle a bit and they all left.

"How was work Lillie?" Ling Wen ask her. "It was okay...." Lillie said. Ling Wen and Daichi look at each other and knew that something was wrong. It was silent between the three of them.
Daichi broke the silence. "So uhhh Lillie..did something bad happened at work?". Lillie look down and stayed silent. They all stop walking. "Tell us Lillie that we can help you." Ling Wen told her.

Lillie told the both of them. Ling Wen hug Lillie tight. She was starting to cry.."What will I tell Ukai..." she ask her. Lillie's voice was low and it was shaking. Ling Wen calmed her down. Daichi took out a stuffy and gave it to her. Lillie look at it and it looks like the one that she had as a kid. She hug it tight as she can. Like when she was a kid.
——————————————————
After That

They all went to the festival and did all the games and ate there. Ling Wen and Daichi drop off Lillie at Suga's house. They both left.
Lillie took a shower and change into her house clothes. She went outside and look at the yellow rose that was growing. "I will name you The Golden Flower like the one I had before." She said to it. Despite it doesn't have a personality or it can't talk,it can understand it.
————————————
Ling Wen and Daichi perspectives

They were both walking still after dropping off Lillie. It was very silent between them. They both were at Daichi home. "We're here already...how?" He said. Ling Wen took out a map and showed him. He look at it closely and understood how.
Ling Wen hav whim a scroll,he took it and opened it. It was an drawing of a blue butterfly.

He smiled and went inside. Ling Wen was there in the dark at front of his house still. She turned around and started to walk. Then she look back and smiled. She teleported back to Ling Wen Palace.
———————————————