34

At Sugawara's place
___________________
"Let Daichi rest on the living room Couch." Suga told Asahi. He nodded and let Daichi rest on it. He was still red from what happened.
Ling Wen saw Feng Hao. "Your back?" She said. Feng Hao look at her and nodded. "Never thought you would." She said in a cold voice. Feng Hao stand there looking at her. Ling Wen sat down beside Daichi and out her hand on his forehead.
Daichi was still red. Ling Wen summoned a cup of water and put it near his mouth. She tilt it and Daichi drank it. She put it down and wipe Daichi mouth.

"She hates me after beating her in a challenge" Feng Hao said in his head. Lillie was showing Asahi a cute photos of animals. Suga was on his phone.
Daichi woke up and wasn't red anymore. Ling Wen hug him tight,knowing that he's okay. Daichi blush a bit and hug her back.
Asahi and Suga were watching. "Should we just leave?.." Asahi told him.
"I live here you idiot,how about you leave my place". He talk back. Asahi got up and ran out the front door.
He look at Daichi and Ling Wen. "You two leave also" he said with jealousy in his voice. Daichi and Ling Wen left.
Feng Hao went to Lillie room and fell asleep. "You jealous of Daichi and Ling Wen,Sugawara? Lillie ask him.
He look at her with a face that I really can't explain. "No..why?" He ask.
"You told the both of them to leave. I can hear the jealousy in your voice when you said that".
Suga stand there again and ran up to his room. "He is,he just won't admit it" Lillie said and sighed after that.
"SHUT UP LILLIE" he said from inside his room. Lillie giggle a bit and went to her room.
(Note from author: Please tell me if you want a story of Sugawara,Daichi and Ling Wen together. It's a love triangle. Xd tell me if u want one. I won't be afraid to do it. Move on please-)
She saw Feng Hao there sleeping. She change into her pjs and did her night routine. She put a pillow on the ground and slept beside Feng Hao. She hug him tight and fell asleep. Feng Hao open his eyes and smiled. Then went back to sleep.

They were both sleeping on the ground.

The next day
____________
Suga woke up and ran to Lillie's room. He opened the door and saw Lillie and Feng Hao sleeping on the floor together.
"I won't wake them up" He said. He close the door again and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Lillie and Feng Hao were still sleeping. It was 8:00 and Sugawara woke up at 6:00.
Feng Hao woke up and look at the time. He got up and ran downstairs. Suga was still there on his phone. He saw him and said good morning. He said it back to him. Lillie was still asleep.

"There's fluffy pancakes on the counter,feel free to eat it" Sugawara said to him while he was putting on his white sneakers. "I gotta go now,bye Feng Hao,tell Lillie goodbye for me" He said and left. The door close and was locked form the outside.
————————————
Feng Hao look at it and took one. He ate it and wrote a letter for Lillie on a blank scroll. He left it on the counter and left for important affairs.
Lillie woke up
She went downstairs and saw the scroll and the fluffy pancakes. She pick up one fluffy pancakes and ate it. She opened the scroll and read it. It said,
Dear Lillie,
I left to go and do important affairs with the other immortals. Your parents are in the Heaven realm safe and sound. Your uncle is doing fine despite you don't see him that much. Suga woke up early then us and left to go to his school. You better get dress and go to Sakanoshita Store to start your work. Say hi to Ban Yue for me.
That's all for today.
See you later Lillie.
-Feng Hao
————————————
Lillie look at the time and realize that it was already 8:00. She ran upstairs and did her routine. She grab her bag and ran to the Sakanoshita Storea and open the door. Ukai was packing up Ban Yue bag with her things. She needed for school. Despite he has  a lazy and cranky personality but he cares about his family. Ban Yue was wearing her purple cape with her hood and grab her school bag.
"Hi Ukai and Ban Yue!" Lillie said happily. They both saw her and smiled. "Start working Lillie,I need to go and drop Ban Yue off at her school." He said. Lillie nodded and put on the apron. Ban Yue put her hood on and hold Ukai's hand.
Ukai and Ben Yue left.

After work
________________________
Lillie was done working and left the store. She went to gym and saw Ukai coaching the team. She went in and sat down on a bench that was there.
They were all practicing and playing. Suga saw Lillie and waved at her. Lillie saw him waving and waved back. "LILLIE!" Hinata said when he saw her. He ran to her and hug her tight. Lillie smiled and hug him back.
It was their break time. Kiyoko and Yachi gave them their water bottles. They all took it and drank from it. Some of them took out their towel and wipe the sweat. "Done working?" Ukai said. Lillie look at him and nodded. He smiled and look at his phone.
"Ban Yue's is done her school. I have to go and pick her up. See you guys later" he said leaving. They all nodded and drank their water. Lillie took out something from her bag. Hinata,Tanaka and Nishinoya look behind her. Lillie took out a bag full of snacks. "Want some?" She ask. The three of them took out their hands. Lillie gave them one. They all look at it and cheered. Hinata and Nishinoya jump high and Tanaka was eating it.
"Don't give them too much sugar Lillie.." Sugawara said.
She look at him and said "why?"
"3..2..1" Suga said
Hinata and Noya went a sugar high. They both jump around and ran. "What have I done.." Lillie said.