43

It was their game today against another team. Since they got the side where can do their spikes,they practice it before it could start. When it almost started Sugawara was looking in the crowd form their school and the people who supported them. He was looking for Qing Yumo after thinking many times of what she said. There was too much people for him to look for so he gave up and will wait till the end of the game that everyone leaves and one person will be there left.
And that person he hopes stays is Qing Yumo.

After the game
Everyone from the school left. Sugawara look at the seats and saw one person left. Wearing a cape with a hood like Ban Yue has. Holding an oil paper umbrella down. Same designs and colours that Qing has.
Immediately it pop into Suga's mind. It was Qing Yumo the entire time. She was wearing a hood and cape to hide herself from them and stay behind Shimada where she couldn't get seen.

Sugawara kept an eye on it. The figure was starting to walk away. While it got to the exit it started to run. Like running away from something or someone. They all got out of the gym.
"I need to go and ask someone for a bit,I'll be back teach" he told him.
Takeda look at him and nodded
Suga put his bag down and left before he left Takeda said something to him before he left
"We won't leave without you on the bus!".
Sugawara was running and looking for Shimada. He found him and ran.
He saw it and stand still. Suga stop running  and walk to him.
"Hey Sugawara ,do you need anything?" He said to him
"Do you know that figure that is always behind you?" He ask.
"Yea I do" he said. "She told me that her name was Qing Yumo. She ask me if she could stand behind me while she watches the game.
Sugawara thought about it. "Is there a reason that she ask him? If there is what could the reason be?"
"Pretending? Hiding from someone? So much possibilities,I need to ask him more her."
"So why did she-" Sugawara was cut off by a girl voice. It was the girl who was wearing the hood and cape.
"Lets..go now Shimada.." Qing said. Sugawara heard her voice and it wasn't the same as she had. It was different.
"Did she change her voice with her powers?" He ask himself. And that is the answer. She did change it

"Okay! Sugawara I need to go now with Yumo. See you at your practice tomorrow" he said. He grab Qing's hand and they both left.
"Why does she go with him? He's a middle-age guy,is someone following her or does she want to be safe?" He said.
"SUGAWARA HURRY UP WILL YA" Ukai said yelling at across the hall. He ran and pick up his bag and went to the bus that Takeda drives. They both got in and left the gymnasium and drove back to Miyagi.

Back at Karasuno High School
There was no students there. Everyone went back home. They all went to the gym. An umbrella was left there.
Ukai went to it and pick it up.
"Does anyone of you own an Oil Paper umbrella? It has fake wisteria flowers hanging" he said. Everyone look at it and shook their heads.
Sugawara went to him and said "Thats mine". Ukai look at him surprise because he wouldn't think that Suga would have an oil paper umbrella. He gave it to him.
Sugawara took it and left wearing his normal clothing. He ran to Shimada's store where he work at. He went in and saw him with Qing Yumo. Talking without knowing he was there.

"SHIMADA!" he shouted. He look at him and went to him.
"What are you doing here?" Shimada ask him. He saw the oil paper umbrella he was holding.
"Here is your friend umbrella,she left it by the gym" he told him. Shimada took it and gave it to Qing. Qing look at it in his hand and took her hand out. She was hesitantly taking it from him. Her hand was shaking until she took it and got up.
"I need to go home now.." she told him.
"Okay,Do you need someone to walk you home?" Shimada ask her. Qing look at him and nodded.
"Well I have to go now and walk home with her,bye Sugawara" he left the shop with Qing and the both of them left.
Suga was outside. "Maybe Qing wanted someone who is older to walk with her back home at night,maybe to think that they are her uncle or something?" He told himself. He left the store and walk by himself back to his place.
——————————————
With Qing And Shimada
"Why do you always bring that umbrella with you always?" He ask her
Qing stayed silent and silent until they got to her place.
————————————————