𝟑𝟑 ✫ 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

    𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Liz shouldn't really be surprised, since he had become such a master at it. But Danny claims he was not in the right headspace after the imprint, that he is confused and needed time to process the whole situation.

    To be honest, Liz didn't mind that much. It gave her time to process the whole thing herself and the fact that Angela could be brought into the supernatural world. Liz never thought any of her friends would ever know the truth and she really does not know how to handle it. A part of her needed to make sure that she postponed the revelation for Angela as long as possible. The girl was going through too much to deal with all that crap on top of it. Telling her she was imprinted on by a shapeshifting werewolf was not something she needed on top of everything else.

    But there was another part of Liz, the selfish part, that was a bit happy that Angela could possibly share this secret with her. It will be nice to have someone during all this, and since she and Bella were no longer on speaking terms, Liz has felt alone in this. She has felt alone since Jasper left.

    However, Paul seemed to be done hiding. He had texted her last night, told her to meet him at Sam's place when school lets out. Liz knew this conversation was going to be more than just the imprint. Liz was ready to actually talk to him, ready to confront him. She needed this confrontation, she couldn't put it off any longer.

    "I did see something in the woods." Liz heard Angela say as she came over with her lunch tray and took a between her and Mike.

    "Saw what?" Liz questioned the group.

    "Angela thinks she saw bigfoot in the woods," Mike laughed and the dark hard girl reached across the blonde to whack him on the shoulder.

    "Shut up, I never said it was bigfoot!" Angela defended before turning to Liz. "Hallie and I went for a walk through the trail in our backyard and I swear I saw something deep in the woods. It was huge. It was like dark silver, it was hard to tell from so far away. It was on all fours, but it was still taller than a person. A bear, maybe?"

    Liz tried to keep her face calm and pretended to be surprised, but really she was trying not to show her realization as she knew exactly who Angela had seen. That fucking idiot.

    "Or an alien," Mike suggests. "You are lucky you didn't get probed."

    Angela rolled her eyes. "Well, I saw it and I grabbed Hallie and basically ran home. Wasn't about to be killed by whatever the fuck it was."

    Liz kept her mouth shut, not really sure what to say. If Angela wanted to believe it was a bear, then good. But now Liz really needed to talk to Paul and can not wait to knock some sense into him for his recklessness.