𝟓 ✫ 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

       "𝐔𝐆𝐇, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍. 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 die on me." Liz repeated as she tries to kick start her bike for the fifth time, only for it to do nothing, resulting in the blonde swinging her leg back over, grunting in frustration. "You have got to be kidding me."

      It was finally the end of the school day, and of course, another problem in Liz Chamber's life occurs and she doesn't have the slightest clue on how to even fix it. Looking around the parking lot, she was hoping to find Angela or even Bella really, thinking one of them could give her a ride. She really didn't want to walk, more like she couldn't because of her knee, but she also doesn't want to put either of those girls out. Sure, Bella has already agreed to practically be her chauffeur to the doctors the first Wednesday of every month, but she is not trying to be one of those people who is always asking for favors because the least Liz wants is for Bella to think that she is using her when that is the complete opposite of what she is doing.

      Scanning the parking lot, she notices the group of siblings walking towards their vehicles, her brows arched in surprise when she notices a familiar tall looking male with bronze hair and dark expression. She had to squint her eyes to make sure she was seeing clearly, but it was definitely him. Edward Cullen. When the hell did he get back? Thinking back to lunch earlier and how all the Cullen's/Hale's were staring at her... she is almost positive that Edward was not among them.

     As if he sensed her staring, Edward glances over at the blonde on the far part of the parking lot, both staring intensely at one another before his eyes turned back to Jasper, muttering something to him before the Hale boy also turn, a smirk forming on his lips when they locked eyes with her light blue ones. Rolling her eyes when thinking about the conversation they just had not even twenty minutes ago in class, Liz turns back, ready to pull her phone out to call Danny. She really didn't want to bother him at work, but she doesn't think she has much of an choice.

      "Hey, Chambers." Liz looked up to the sudden voice, only to see Tyler standing next to her, looking at her curiously. "You alright?"

      "Uh— yeah, I'm fine. My bike, though? Not so much." The dark skinned boy nodded in understanding.

     "Do you need a ride?"

     Liz wanted to jump at the offer, mostly because she was already shivering from the cold. Normally she was used to it but after spending two months in California, it was hard adjusting back to Forks' weather. But instead, she thought it would be best to call Danny and pray he got here soon. "No, that's alright, Ty. I'll just call Danny-"

     "Didn't you mention that Danny's shop is all the way at the Reservation?" Tyler cuts her off mid sentence, tugging at his backpack strap that was starting to fall off his shoulder. "No, it's freezing out here. I really don't mind."