𝟒𝟎 ✫ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

     𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 back the light purple curtains in the kitchen, the sound of crickets chirped endlessly and the musky smell of fresh rain made its way into the small house at the edge of a small town in Washington

     𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 back the light purple curtains in the kitchen, the sound of crickets chirped endlessly and the musky smell of fresh rain made its way into the small house at the edge of a small town in Washington. The only light was coming from down stairs, just above the small dining table as well as a single lamp in the living room.

    A steaming cup of hot chocolate with cinnamon and whipped cream was freshly made, sitting half-drunk by multiple paperwork that consisted of a bunch of different study sheets, old and new. The only form of transportation in the driveway was a 2000 Harley Davidson, covered with a plastic sheet due to the recent shower, which is pretty much normal Forks weather.

     The only occupant in the small home sat at the end of the table, her recently trimmed, wild curls pulled up in a very messy bun, multiple pieces sticking out from the sides. She was wearing a pair of black pajama shorts with an aqua Miami Dolphins sweatshirt. She was currently rocking large monster slippers as well as her new prescription glasses she received a week ago, seeing as she now needs them to read apparently.

     The eighteen year old girl was currently working on an equation she has seen many times, but was struggling to comprehend. Well, more like she was tapping her pencil against the notebook while getting distracted for the hundred times in the last hour.

     Liz Chambers can not remember the last time she was this bored. Studying alone was probably the worst thing for someone who was very hyperactive and hated sitting still. She had already gotten up to go to the bathroom multiple times and to also get snacks and make herself this hot chocolate, which she was currently sipping on. She has opened and closed the window five times because the crickets were distracting, but also she became a bit warm and would always open it back up. 

    After another five minutes, she nearly finished her hot beverage, realizing it only made her thirsty. Grateful for the excuse to get up and avoid this horrible problem she was stuck on, she went to grab herself a glass and immediately stood in front of the fridge, debating on what to have. After a minute, her phone buzzed from her pocket, causing the blonde to sigh dramatically. Pulling out her phone, she wasn't surprised to see the message appear once again.

    Are you studying? - Jasper

    Liz couldn't help but roll her eyes, seeing as this is the third time he has texted her asking her something like this. He wasn't the only one. Her whole entourage of friends have been taking turns checking in with her every ten minutes to make sure she was studying and remind her to focus, knowing how easily distracted she can be. It was really working in the beginning, up until she got to the problem that she is so discouraged by every time she sees it, all she wants to do is run away from it.