𝟑 ✫ 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

      𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐙 had gotten home, it was passed four o'clock

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐙 had gotten home, it was passed four o'clock. She stayed behind school to watch the track teams practice. She didn't really want to be seen so she hid behind the bleachers, watching through the rails as her former Coach exercised and timed the girls speeds, doing different running drills. It was then she learned who had replaced her as Anchor. Not much to her surprised did she learn said person to be Hailey Cleveland. The girl held the second fastest record on the team, for which Liz had always held first since Freshman year. Now Hailey was number one, and even though Liz had nothing against the young red-head who had always been kind towards her, the curly haired blonde couldn't help but feel envious of her.

     That should be me. I should be bringing the team to state in a few months, not Hailey. Liz knew she sounded selfish and petty, but she honestly didn't care at this point. She had the right to be selfish, she hardly ever was.

      Walking through the front door, she immediately heard movement coming from kitchen. Liz made her way towards said room while dropping her bag on the living room couch on the way. She saw Ester running around the medium sized kitchen, wearing her dark green waitressing outfit and her dirty blonde hair pulled up into a messy bun. She hadn't even noticed Liz's presence until she heard the sound of the fridge opening. "Oh hey, how was school?"

      Liz only shrugs, grabbing a Powerade before closing the door and leaned against the counter. "As well as can be expected. Managed to set the record for the most glares given to students who tried to approach me with sympathetic smiles. I think they're giving me an award."

     "Please tell me I don't have to call mom and dad's lawyer... again." Liz found herself chucking from her sister comment.

     "Don't worry. I didn't hit anyone," Liz reassured her. "I just threatened them."

     Ester stopped to send the youngest Chambers' sister a look of disbelief, for which Liz just responded with an innocent look that resulted in Ester rolling her eyes. "I'm gonna have a law suit on my hands sooner or later with you. I just know it."

     It wouldn't exactly be the first time. The last time something like that happened - more like a close call if anything - Ester had to take time out of her busy schedule to go down to the Police station to bail Liz out of jail after she had gotten into a fight with some girl. Long story short, this girl had seen Liz with her former best friend and thought that they were together-together. Turns out he had never called this girl back after a one night stand and it didn't help the fact that she was a little crazy. Okay, scratch that, she was batshit crazy.

     Unfortunately for the slut who was wearing stanky crop top in the dead of winter, Liz managed to beat her ass and ended up sending the bitch to the ER. If it wasn't for the fact that there were multiple witnesses that proved that the other girl started it, the girls parents would of sued Liz's ass. The blonde is not afraid to hurt anyone if you crossed her or someone she cares about. She was an athlete. She exercised more than she slept. People in school knew not to mess with her because she'll knock you on your ass so fast you'll have whiplash for a week.