Imagine #17 ∞

"I can't do this anymore." I whispered to myself, tugging on my hair as I sat on the bathroom floor, knees to my chest. "I can't deal with this." I sighed, tears running down my cheeks. 

I fixed my eyes on my phone screen, scrolling through every single insult Ashton's fans threw at me. He said I could take it, that I was a trooper, but what he doesn't know is that it's slowly breaking me, I cannot deal. 

Fat

Worthless cunt

Bitch

Ugly

Ashton's too good for you, you don't deserve him

Ashton doesn't even love you

Get lost, Ashton's mine

Every single insult cut into me like a knife and it was unbearable. "Ashton can do better." I said. "He doesn't need some worthless piece of shit dragging him down." I laugh softly, slowly standing up from my spot on the bathroom floor. "You don't need me." I whispered, walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, sitting at the desk across the room.

I didn't have much time before Ashton came back from band practice. I hurried and scrambled in the drawers of the desk and found a notepad and an ink pen.

Quickly I scrawled one simple sentence across the piece of paper:

They won Ashton, I couldn't do it anymore, I love you. -Savannah

Wiping the tears from my eyes I stood up, leaving the note on the desk and walked back to the bathroom. 

-Ashton-

"Yeah, see you tomorrow mate, thanks!" I called out to Michael who drove me home from practice and walked inside of the building, walking up to the flat I shared with Savannah, my girlfriend. 

"Babe, I'm home." I smiled, walking down into the room, gasping at the scene in front of me. 

Savannahs body lying on the bedroom floor and an empty bottle of pills in her hand. "No." I whispered, rushing over to her body. I kneeled down and checked her pulse; Nothing. She was gone. "Why?" I cried, holding her against my chest, kissing her forehead. "Why did you do this?" I sobbed.

Half an hour after holding her lifeless body I finally got the courage to call an ambulance, they were currently taking her out of the house when I broke down, slamming my fist against the wall as I had just lost the love of my life.

-

-

-

Okay so yeah this sucked, Im sorry!