Imagine #6 Requested by Laurel (Niall)

*Laurel’s P.O.V*

“Come on Niall, pay attention.” I said as Niall looked away from the road once again to check his phone. “I don’t want to get in a wreck.” I said as I looked back to check on our daughter Brianna.

“Calm down Laurel, we’ll be okay.” He said and continued driving.

The next time Niall looked at his phone a semi was headed straight towards our car. “NIALL!” I screamed and everything went black.

When I woke up I heard monitors beeping and Niall was sitting by my bed crying. “Niall, how are you okay?” I asked and groaned as I moved. “Everything hurts.”

“Because I had a seatbelt on and you didn’t.” He sobbed. “Listen Laurel. I have to make the decision to save you or Brianna.”

My eyes widened. “You have to save her.” I said.

Niall shook his head. “No Laurel. Please I can’t stand to be without you.”

“Niall no, I won’t let Brianna die. You let me die and save her.” I whispered. Niall nodded and sobbed.

He walked out of the room and came back moments later with a doctor. “I understand that you want me to pull the plug?” He asked.

I nodded. “Okay.” Niall simply said and the doctor unhooked me from all of the monitors making everything go black.

“I love you Niall.” Were my last words as I took my last breaths.

___________________________________________________________________

request comment and vote please :)