Imagine #10 (Lashton)

*Hai I know its been a while since Ive updated this book! but I'm doing it at the moment! So this one is going to be a Lashton one (I know not one direction but I wanted to do this) So enjoy!*

Dear Ashton,

I'm writing this to tell you that I haven't made it. I told my army mates to have it sent if I should pass. I know this probably isn't what you expected but it happens. I told you that I might not make it and I guess I didn't. 

I want you to know how much I loved you. How much I still love you. I'll love you even though I'm not actually there anymore. You were the light of my life Ashton and I knew I was the light of yours. I still remember when we first met. I was working at Starbucks and I refused to let you pay for your own drink. Remember that Ashy? Of course you do, you used to talk about it all the time and I'm sure you still do. 

How about our first date? I'm sure you remember that one too. I took you out to dinner and then we laid in the bed of my truck, looking at the stars late at night. I wish we could have done that again. Actually that was my plan for when I got back home from over seas, but I guess that isn't happening now, is it? I really wish it didn't have to end like this.

Ashton, I want you to move on even though you probably wouldn't want to, and I don't blame you. If this situation was the other way around I would have pitched a fit, well not really but I think you get what I mean. I love you Ashton, with all of my heart. I wish I could have one last kiss, one last hug, just one last everything with you. 

Don't cry for me love. Just live life the way you have been. I know it's going to be hard for you but tough through it, please? For me? Just remember I will always be watching over you and I will always love you. I will always be in love with you. 

I guess this is goodbye. I love you so much Ash. Forever and Always.

                                                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                                           Luke (you're favorite person in the world)

I gasped as I dropped to my knees, clutching the heart wrenching letter to my chest. He's gone. That's it, my love, my life, he's gone. "No!" I let out a choked sob and let the tears stream down my cheeks. "Why? Why did he have to go?" 

"Ashton? What's going on?" I heard the familiar voice of my best friend ask from behind me. I didn't answer. "Answer me Ashton." He said in a firmer voice.

"H-he's gone!" I sobbed, still clutching the last letter that I will ever get from Luke. The very last "I love you" from him is on it, I can't let it go.

Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. "I'm sorry." Michael whispered, holding me to his chest while the tears streamed non-stop down my face. "I'm so sorry." He whispered again as he rubbed my back, trying to soothe me.

I sniffled. "I just can't believe he's gone." I whimpered into Michaels chest. "I can't live without him. He's gone and I feel empty. It can't be real."  And everything was silent after that, nobody talked. It was just Michael and I on the floor in the livinf room of the apartment that I shared with Luke at one time. The only sounds to be heard were my quiet sobs and Michaels sniffling. 

Soon enough I drifted off into a Luke dream filled sleep.

*Oh gosh I know this was absolutely terrible but I had to write it since it was in my head. I love you guys. Vote and comment. I want to know your opinion on this imagine. And remember, You can send in your sad imagine requests! All you have to do is message me or comment what you want the imagine to be about :)*

xTaylorx