Imagine #11 requested by @_CurlyLocks

This was a requested imagine <3

*Harry*

"Babe, I'm home." I called out as I closed the front door of the flat behind me. "Babe?" I called again as I got no answer the first time. Once again no answer. "What's going on? She's home." I whispered to myself as I walked down the hall to the bedroom she and I share together. "Babe?" I whispered as I opened the bedroom door to see her sitting on the bed with red, puffy eyes.

She figited and then looked at me. "Oh, I didn't know you were home." She sniffled and ran her hand under her nose wiping it off.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?" I asked, concerned as to why she was sitting on our bed with red puffy eyes. I made my way over to her and sat on the floor in front of her.

Marie shrugged. That was the first time since we've been together that I have seen her shrug. "Marie what's wrong? Please tell me. I'm worried about you and this can't be good for the baby, can it?" And that's when she lost it.

"THE BABYS GONE. WE LOST THE BABY. THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY? I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME SO JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." She screamed.

Lost the baby? what? no. "H-how?" She shrugged once again, so I stood up and wrapped my arms around her giving her a much needed hug. "I'm sorry baby. I love you okay? I'll be here to help you through this even if you don't want me. I will be here okay?" She nodded and buried her face in my chest and sobbed but eventually she fell asleep in my arms.

-

-

-

-

Remember to comment your requests for a sad imagine! it can be one direction or 5 seconds of summer. I'll get to them. So yeah comment please :)

xTaylorx