Stupid Cupid < /3

If cupid weren't heartless......................

What? What if I am a creature that doesn't know how to love? What if I can't under any circumstance grow to love any person in that way at all? I wouldn't be surprised it's been a while. I've seen people love, proclaim it, marry, have...love, grow families; all of it!

But I don't know how it feels to be completely into someone you just randomly meet in the strangest way. I don't know what it feels like to have what the person wants so much more prior on your to-do list than what you need to do.

But eventually, I grew jealous of the humans that could be in relationships and love: all while I couldn't. So I tried. I tried it all and it's awful and I honestly don't understand the draw. But I still try it,attempting to see what man will be the one for me.

The exception to this curse. The one I could actually love. If I could.

But these days at Santi Academy, I was the bitch that had probably slept with everybody on the football team.

I didn't care what they thought about me. I'd make them love a mule if they made angry enough!

But dreams of love haunt me every time I close my eyes to sleep. He's the reason I lurk around with these pathetic humans. Slimy awkward hormonal creatures. Especially in these years.

All I want is the one.

*********************************************************************************************************

Mina-school lunch room

'"Mina, sit with me!" It was Josh, my ex boyfriend to be. I slowly turned my head toward him and snapped "No," but at the same time it was relaxed and calm.

He shrunk in his seat.

"Hey, Mina, sit with us," the entire human population roared. If I could commit suicide I would at the point.

"Would you imbeciles! You've ruined it for yourselves! I'll be nourished elsewhere!" I screamed at them in my head.

I curtly turned on my 3 inch stiletto heels and flounced out the back door. The area was silent.

*****************************

"Those insignificant fools! They think they dominate the world! They have no idea," I muttered to myself as I drove home on the glittery freshly rained road.

I rung the doorbell to my own house, having forgotten my own keys. "Malina is that you?"

"Yeah mom!" I shouted in the middle of flowing insults, half at myself.

"Hey Mi Mi," My younger sister Belle smiled at me. I half heatedly grinned back. "You left school too?"

"dUH, Idiot humans were bugging me." she half lied. I read her thoughts.

"Sienna stayed," I asked incredulously, wondering why the mopy version of Belle would want to be in that hell hole.

She nodded vacantly.

"Brain Kuffer, so dreamy," she smiled.

I gasped. Her golden eyes were huge. "You were listening?"

"I had too! You like the Kuffer kid?" Her golden eyes burned heavier. "Well I suppose it wouldn't matter if you like him even though he's mortal," I said in traced. I shook my head. "SUCK it," I said in my will. She was a hypnotist. Her glowing gold eyes signified this. Hypnotists had to beautiful and let me tell you, she was. Belle has red velvet hair, side bangs, non-full lips( they made her look cute) that were dull pink, and slowly, the gold in her eyes slowly faded to a perky green, almost neon.