Chapter 2

Chapter two

Mina-Home -doing something crappier than all my peers

"Mom, really," I raised my head off the palm of my hand.

I watched with disgust as mom sat watched Belle and Sienna battle it out with pots on their heads and pans in their hands with a helpless look on her face.

"Oh, Malina, what would you do?"

"Hmmm… That’s a toughie… I guess maybe I would stop them I think… Not too sure though," I tapped my chin and she rolled her now black eyes at me.

Mom mom’s actually pretty cool, though.

She had me when she was relatively youngish for a siren. She was obviously pretty. She has long blonde, usually icy blue eyes and was the most miserable excuse for a hypnotist ever.

"Maybe you should do something miss perfect. Preferably before they bash each other’s faces in too deep!"

And that’s basically how my night went. Oh and BTW, it sucked balls! I was texting back and forth with one of the life forms I wasted time with.

Wait, who am I kidding? Time to drop the façade Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye and my best friend Farah were aim-ing. She’s a siren too, and has no idea exactly what type she is. We relate, because she had no idea what type of siren she was, and neither did I.

It’s a little different because I know I’m one of the few existing "love callers" as they say. I somehow just know how to do every talent of every siren ever. And whenever I want, I can just do it, and I’m not sure why.

Farah has no idea what she is. She just can take the form of someone else, and I always tell her she’s not a screw up because I can do it too, but she won’t have it.

Farahthequeenie: Mimi this is 4 real the biggest situation ever!!

(Mi Mi and all me) Mimiandallme: wat?

Farahthequeenie: they think they found my twin

I froze and almost dropped the phone.

Mimiandallme: wat? Am I getting punk’d?

Farahthequeenie: I wish, I was in this new siren class and they asked my name, pulled me in the principal’s office and they said they found someone opposite of me! But there is a good side.

Mimiandallme: wat the hell?

Farahthequeenie: I have to hide n guess where I chose to go?

Mimiandallme: where?

Farahthequeenie: ur skool livn with u! Can’t belive im soo happy wen I mite die soon!

Mimiandallme: I lost u

Farahthequeenie: well u kno, wen ur twin is so bad they leave with the less good one of ur parents n they can’t c u again until… like never or else, u kno

Mimiandallme: no, I don’t

What is she saying?

Farahthequeenie: they’d kill u? don’t u take siren history classes?

Mimiandallme: no my mom says it’s all bullshit they take there but my sisters take it

Farahthequeenie: it shows…. wait!