Crazy Rite?!

Aaliyah Pov::

I was excited this morning when i got uhp. Wen i went to sleep last night i was only sleep wiff Chris i woke uhp this morning and i wake uhp to Blossom on 1 side of me and Chis on the other side....I smiled at the fact that they made uhp over something stupid, slight,and Nothing Major.!!. I got out of bed and did my Morning Routine, Brushed my teeth, Made me some Cereal, and Took a Bubble Bath. I got out the bath tub and Put on A White V-Neck shirt, Black and White Joggers, and Black and white High Top Air Force 1's. I have a mirror in my room so i checked myself in the mirror and i had to say i look Pretty. I know yall might think im grown and i cant dress myself because im little buhd I can dress myself i was tought everything early. And I can take a bath by myself because Camery tought me how to wash my body! I Went in Camery room to see ha Just now getting up. I went down stairs and Watched Tv for awhile and than found myself playing the Wii. I played just dance 4, mario,,and Race cars. I cant drive i bumped i to everything that was around me. Buhd i was told that the more u practice the better u get at something. Camery came down almost matching me.

Camery Pov::

I Woke uhp and seen Liyah in my room i guess she came to check on me. She looked Fly today and i know she didnt dress herself looking like that. Yeah she got style buuhd i didnt know she can get down like that. I did my morning routine and Did my style. I matched Liyah buhd than again i had on something different. I had on A Black and white 'DOPE' Crop Top, Black High Waisted Jeans and My Oreo Jordans. I put on My 'Beauty' necklace and My Charm Bracelet. I went downstairs and seen that Aaliyah was playing the Wii. I watched her and she cant drive at all like she bumbed into every Damn thing around ha. She got mad and threw the controller becuuh she didnt win the race car game..

"Aye there is no need to throw the controller becuuh u didnt win its okaii. What did we tell u, u get better at something if you keep practicing!"

"Sorry buuhd i juss keep bumpin into stuff around me."

"Its itee boo. Buuhd u wanted me to take u to Cloud 9 and than after that we can go somewhere else."

"OMG are u talking about Trampoline cloud 9?"

"Yea what other cloud 9 is there"

"OMG!! Ayee Liyah Going To Cloud 9 Hunni!"*She said Dancing*

"LOL Guuh calm down we not leaving yet buuhd we leaving soon"

"Okaii for right now i have to go add something to my Outfit"*She said running off uhp the stairs*

That guuh is something else..!

Blossom Pov::

Well i woke uhp to a empty spot. It was Liyah Spot buuhd i knew she didnt go anywhere out the house so i didnt worry about it. I got uhp and got pulled back down by chris smiling...

"Bae where u going?"

"To do my Routine Y?"

"Okaaii Go Do What you have to do"

"Itee"

I got uhp and turned on the shower. I turned the water hot enough for me to get in and than went to find me a outfit to put on buuhd it was hard. I have alot of clothes that i cant never choose from. I pick a pretty outfit and went to take my shower. I let the steaming hot water hit my body and than washed my body. I got out grabbed my towel and went in my room to see chris playiin Weed firm on my Phone. I dont smoke or drink buuhd that was my game. I put on my clothes which was a customade shirt that is black wiff the words "Pretty Bissh Bloss" in white words, My White Skinny jeans and my Black and White High Top Air Force 1's. I went to the bathroom to put on make uhp buuhd chris came and stopped me.

"Bae dont put on make uhp because U look even more beautiful without it so why put it on?"

"Umm i never thought of that buuhd okaaii"

I walked out the bathroom and put on some Cherry Blossom perfume, My accessories and went down stairs. I walked down stairs to see Aaliyah and Camery playing tag with each other. They stopped when they seen me, they looked me uhp and down than looked at each other and said "JOCK!". I noticed we all had on Black and White and we was looking cute soo we took Pictures.

"Wea yall going dressed uhp like dat?!"

"We going to Cloud 9 Today", Aaliyah said

"Who? U and Camery?"

"Yeaa do u want to come?"

"Sure"

We sat down on the couch and talked about random stuff till Chris cane downstairs. Me, Liyah, and Camery looked at each other and burst out laughing. He looked at us and we screamed"JOCK!"

Chris Pov::

I came down stairs and the girls started starring at me. I was getting creeped out but they screamed "JOCK!". I looked at everybody outfit and we all had on Black and White. I had a White Polo shirt with the black polo man, Some Black Pants, and Some Black And White Jordans. We looked Sweet so You know Blossom juss had to come out with ha phone and take pictures. She love taking pictures. They walked out the door so i followed i didnt know where we were going so i juss followed. Every one got in their cars and drove off. Like 45 minutes later we pulled uhp to a building that said Cloud 9 and i got excited . Im like a kid sometimes like i love games and playiin.

We got out our cars and walked to the door. We walked in and I saw somebody that i thought i would never see again. RIHANNA....We walked uhp to the thing and she took money and stuff she was our cashier person. We started to walk in until she called my name

"CHRIS SO U CANT SPEAK? ", Rihanna said

"O whats up Rihanna"

"I SEE U FOUND U A REBOUND"

"SHE AINT MY DAMN REBOUND.! DIS MY GIRL SO DONT DISRESPECT HA"

"Yea Rite"

We walked away and im suprise blossom didnt go off on Rihanna...Welp while we played wiff each othaa and seen watched each other bounce around we went home. The rest of the night we chilled and Aaliyah fell asleep right after the movie .

Please Vote

Comment

Or Share

I know i been MIA buuhd im sorry ......I have school so its pretty hard for me to update now and then. Buut its funny how blossom didnt attack Rihanna.....it wouldve been CRAZY RITE?!