"Damn U a Bomb Thug"

::Blossom Pov::

I decided to change the outfit and where that other one somewhere else like a special place.....I got dress in my Ripped denim Jean joggers , my Gamma Blues, My Black Bandeau.... I looked in the mirror and then went to my dresser I forgot that I didn't have my belly ring in so I put that on,  I put my earrings on too and put my iPhone 6 Gold in my back pocket.... I went down stairs and Camery was sitting on the couch just looking out of space!!!

"Camery what u looking at?"

*No response*

"Camery"

*NO Response again*

"Camery Lanette Freeman wtf u looking at?"

*Nothing*

"U know what that's why I just talked to August and he said he would like to take you out but now im about to call him back and tell him u said NO"

"DON'T U DARE".

"O so BITCH u was listening u just didn't wanna talk to me and August didn't call u dummy I just had to get yo attention"

"Lets go Blossom cuuh it's almost 8:00 and it's time for u to go and you going to Dave and Busters  by yo self just to have fun by yo self ".

"Y I gotta go by my self? "

"Cuz I want to stay home with Aaliyah so u can have fun"

"Ite Liyah come down stairs we about to go"*Blossom screamed at the bottom of the stairs*

         They left out the door after Aaliyah cane down stairs...They drove to Dave and Busters  and it was packed.... They dropped Blossom off after giving her $200!! I know she don't need that much, but she a big kid and she like to play games. Camery and Aaliyah left and drove back home....

       ☆★☆ⓑⓛⓞⓢⓢⓞⓜ ⓟⓞⓥ☆★☆

So they left me after giving me $200 and they went home...It was packed and people kept bumping me and I got irritated... Alot of people were leaving so I went inside and it was beyond awesome.... I ran to the register to get my card loaded and I saw somebody starring at new so o had to say something!!!.

"Hi my name is Blossom and can I ask u a question?? "

"Sure ma?"

"Why u just starring and not saying Nothing?? "

"Cuz ma u beautiful and I was just checking u out thats all"

"Ok and OMG! "

"What?".

"Your my everything,  You is my baby OMG! " , Blossom said with so much excitment in her voice!

"What are you talking about? I just met you and you calling me your baby and your everything", Chris asked confused

"Bend Down!", Blossom said still excited but not too excited for every body to notice..

*Chris bent down and looked at her confused*

*Blossom looked in his Cute Brown Eyes and whispered "Your Chris Brown Duhh"*

"O yeah sometimes i forget but umm Hi", Chris says standing up straight and looking Blossom in her eyes...

"Hi", Blossom says looking down and Blushing

"Y u blushing ma I see you, you ain't got to hide baby you too Sexy to hide that face girl", Chris said while smiling....

"U think I'M Sexy Huh??" Blossom asked while blushing

"Yea ma u don't think so? "

"Nahh"

   They were still standing in the line and people was huffing and puffing because they were just standing there talking...So some girl spoke up!!

"Can yall get yall ratchet loocking asses out the way so other people can get in??!"

"Bitch hold the fuck up and me or my soon to be baee boyfrand and other things aint rachet so i advise you to shut the fuck up!" Blossom said yelling at the girl with attitude

"Uggh he don't want your ugly ass!!!"

"Bitch you just Mad cuz he talking to me and not you so back back bitch and shut up cuuh don't nobody talk to this thug like dat mutha fucka!!"

"Damn Ma u a Bomb ass thug" , Chris tried to whisper to him-self

"I heard that and thanks", Blossom said while smiling

Sorry yall but i got tired of typing soo yeah.... Dont forget to

Vote...

Comment...✌

And Share...✌