Sorry ❎

Blossom pov::

When we got out the tub we went to sleep.... I woke up round 9:00 am to see a empty stop beside me..I got up did my routine and threw on something!!  I walked down stairs to hear Laughing so I decided to ease drop!!!

Camery:: I came to y'all door Cuuh i kept hearing noises and all i heard was "Pappiii" i was liked wtf

Chris: Chill waab

Camery:: Yaas she was loud and shit and than i got back in bed and i had to put my earbuds on because i wasnt gonna be able to sleep im suprised Aaliyah didnt wake up

Chris:: A pappii gotta do wat pappii gotta do

Camery:: Aye yo thats just straight nasty nicca LmL

Blossom pov still::

When I heard that I was like damn I see why chris told me to put the pillow over my face....I walked in the kitchen to see them starring at me...

I just got something to drink and went back to the living room..I felt somebody behind me but i didnt care right now i just wanna chill and watch tv and see how the rest of this day go.. I sat down turned on the tv and watched it..Chris came and sat on my lap, i tried to push him off put them he started putting all his weight on me so i couldnt do nothing but sit there..He started hurting me so i just told him to move, but he didnt listen he just sat there...I got mad and punched him in his back because he was really hurting me , and he still sat there..... I texted him.!!

Text Convo::

Wyfe 4LYFE: GET TF OFF ME CHRIS UR HURTIIN ME!!!

Hubby 4Lyfe: Not until u say please..

Wife 4LYFE: PLEASE!!!!!!!

Chris got up and smiled at me i justed rolled my eyes...

"Baby whats wrong?", Chris asked me

"Nothing"

"Well why you so upset or mad?"

"Im not mad or upset"

"Yes you are i can tell you aint gotta lie to me Blossom"

"Ugghhh Im not upset but im kinda mad"

"Y u mad?"

"I dont want my man discussing our sex to other people I know she live with me but still"

"Sorry babe im not going gonna talk about it no moe okay"

"Okay"

"Now come here babe and give me some sugar"

I stood on my tipy toes put still couldnt reach him, he had so sit down and than i could reach him..He sat down and i gave him a peck on the lips abd ran for my life because i kno he was going do something!! I ran to my room nd locked the door, he banging on the door telling me to open it.. I walked away from the door and played my music and started dancing... I thought Chris walked away by now but he was still trynna open the door, he got in somehow and tackled me on the floor..We was just laying there starring in each others eyes until he kissed me..We both got up after the kiss and ran downstairs to watch tv. Camery was still in the kitchen just starring out of space!! We ran in the kitchen and tickled her.... We stopped tickling her and went to check on Aaliyah she was still in her bed sleep!!!  So we was like lets just wake her up because she been sleep for a really long time..

We woke her up and She did her routine and went down stairs ...

"Babe I'M sorry for discussing our sex with other people"

"Okay i been forgave u"

I know this is boring but im trynna make it fun but aint nothing coming to mind...Can somebody comment and tell me what u want rhe next chapter to be about???

Vote

Comment

And Share