⊙FUN DAII⊙

::Chris Pov::

When I put her down she sat on the couch and picked up her phone..I sat beside her to see her scrolling down her Instagram...She stopped when she saw a pic of me bitin my lips looking up at the sky...!! She just was starring at the pic and clicked on the comments ... She commented and my phone rung!!  It was my notification tone so I checked it and it was from Instagram It was from somebody name @ChrisMBreezy_WYFE4Lyfe!!!.

I looked at her pictures and saw it was Blossom... I laughed at her name than I just followed her....

"Follow me back baee"

"Ite what's yo name up here?"

I hurried and changed it to Blossom_BreezyHubby4Lyfe...

"Its Blossom_BreezyHubby4Lyfe"

"Lml thats funny"(laughing Mad Loud)

"How?"

"CUZ YO NAME IS SIMULAR TO MINES"

"IK i just changed my name"

"O!"

--CAMERY POV--

They was sitting there talking about they Instagram..Me and Aaliyah was sitting on the other couch taking pictures and putting it on Instagram...Blossom was the first to like it...I got megga likes in just 5 minutes..I started following Chris and he liked my pics too, I started laughing because Aaliyah took ny phone and made a silly face and put it on Insta...

"Give me my phone"

"NO!"

Aaliyah got up running aroun the house awat from me , i caught her and tickled her..She dies of laughter and screams..

"BLOSSOM HELP MEEE!!!"

"Wea u at?"

"In the kitchen"

Blossom and Chris ran in the kitchen got me off of Aaliyah anf started tickling me.. I was laughing sooo hard i thought i peed on myself...

"Stoop u think i peed on mysel"

"Ewwww"

They got off me and ran with Aaliyah behind them...

Blossom pov

We ran and Aaliyah followed us while Camery ran to the bathroom to check herself.. She came out with angier written all over her face... We started laughing and than she Tackled me on the floor tickling me...I laughed and tryed to talk but nothin came out but laughss..She stopped and i finally caught my breath..

"Ite umm i dont wanna sit in the house today so where yall wanns go?"

"Umm lets go to the Ice Cream Place", Camery insisted..

(BTW IT STOPPED RAINING)

"Ite lets go than", Chris agreed

"Hol' Up i got to put some clothes on", Aaliyah said

Aaliyah POV

I ran upstairs to find me something to wear..Blossom was in my room noe and she found me a pair of love pink sweatpants , The sweatshurt to match it and some sandals... We was wearing the same exact thing.. We ran down stairs after i was done and we rode in Blossom car...She had a purple and Lime Green Charger...Her car was sweet, we got in and Chris sat in the passenger seat , i sat in the back with Camery nd Blossom drove to the Ice Cream Place... We ordered our ice cream, and ate.. When we was finish we left and went to this inside park...We was having so much fun right now...