◆◇When, and Why?◇◆

:Blossom Pov::

          After I got finish fussing with that rachet,  Long titty no nipple bissh I got finish paying to get my card loaded up!!! I walked away after saying bye to Chris my arm got pulled... I turned around and it was him, i had to look up just to see his face...Yaas i had to look up im like 4'9 and he like 6'0 so i was like a ant to him and he was like a GIANT to me... I looked up and spoke...

"How may I help u sire?", I asked

"Can I join where ever you going?",

"Why?"

"Because I want to know more about you baby girl"

"O.....Umm lets go than!"

       I could feel him looking at my butt so I just had to stop walking and he bumped into me.....

"Whats wrong?", He asked me...

"Is it something you like back there?", I asked pointing to the back of me...

"Umm... How did u even know I was looking??", He asked confused

"Well I be having these weird feelings!"

"O well umm I like something in the front of me and I like the whole thing too!"*He said while biting his lips*

"What you like that's in front of you cuz I'M confused?"*I asked biting my lips*

"I like this short little thing in front of me!"*He said looking down at me*

"O well what's her name because she probably cute and I can hook yall up?", I asked already knowing he was gon say me...

"Her name is yasmine!"

"O", I said looking down because I thought he was talking about me and I walked away....

    Chris pulled me back by my waist....

"Im just playing you know I was talking about you girl you was the only short thing in front of me!", Chris said showing his pearly whites...

"O... Umm see umm idk what to say"

" Just come on!"

Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me to a table...We sat down and started talking………

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I sometimes sing,  Rap, Dance I love this man but I just met him sooo yeah and I know like almost everything about him!", I said smiling showing my dimples …

"Damn u can rap, sing,  and dance and u love this man well what's his name and what exactly do u know about this 'person/man'? "

"I can't tell you because that will make you feel like I've been stalking this person my whole life!", I said picking my nails....

"Well umm OK what's his name than?", Chris said looking at me...

"You really wanna know?"

"Yea it ain't gonna be a problem  I don't think because I might know him and I can hook yall up"

"Well.... Uhh.... His name is uhh CHRISTOPHER MARICE BROWN / CHRIS BREEZY....!! ", I SAID IN MY THUG VOICE

"O shxt na.... U like him im tell him you like him", Chris Said Smiling At Me

"Okay but you have to tell him that he gotta make 2 promises ", I Said raising my eyebrows

"And what will that be baby girl?"