We just met

Aiden POV
Today I'm meeting Tesia new squad. So we driving to somebody house. And I see this fine, Thick, light skin girl. Tesia said " Hay crystal."
" Hay gurl and who is this pretty motherfucker right here."
I chuckle " I'm Aiden and you are" I winked at her
" Crystal. Awe Come in"
Some boys was playing 2k15 on the Xbox one.
I said " wassup"
" Wassup I'm Josh and this my bro greg"
" Damn I can speak"
Then I saw some other cute girls but nothing compares to crystal on them. They all said hay and I said wassup. after Greg lost to josh I played Josh and I was OKC Thunder. Josh was The Portland trailblazers. I whooped him 123-93😂😂 don't.
" Aye yall want to go skating"
Everybody " yea"
So me crystal,tesia,and Josh got in my car. Dmariae,kyla,kimora, and Greg got in greg's car. We get to the skating rink and I paid for me and crystal shoes. Me and crystal were skating and we saw Tesia fall. I was dying. Then Tesia got up and started skating towards me and crystal. I tried skating the other way but twin grabbed me by my shirt. I said " Shit man" then Tesia looked the other way and was looking at our cousin. She ran over skated over there so fast it's not even funny. We haven't seen this nigga in years. I said hold on to crystal. I skated over and we talked I got his # again so we can keep in touch. Then I look over and see twin talking to so boi. " Tesia we Finna leaver, so come to ass on." It looks like she got his #. the whole squad walked out.

Crystal POV
I'm Over here falling Aiden. But idk if he feel the same. So I'm going to stay on the low. We walked back in to my house. Me and the girls are staying over. I'm going to ask the boys if the want to stay. " Aye niggas yall want to stay the night"
" Yea, let me go get some clothes they all said at the same time.

Wassup thts Aiden fine ass in mm. I'm going to show yall a pic of they cousin next chapter.