Should i do it

Tesia POV
I woke up and took a shower put on the outfit in the mm. Then I went to wake up the children. But I saw they were gone. I went to look in aiden's room and saw he was gone also. So I ran down stairs almost falling then i saw all of them eating.
" Bye yall, awe and Aiden take them to daycare and school. Thx love Yall."
" Ight love you too" said Aiden

- School 😔-
I got to school and saw kimora talking to roc. I didn't want to interrupt them so I walked down the hall to hear moaning and groaning coming from the a closet. Then I hear " don't stop Ashanti, ugh..." If Yall don't know Ashanti her and deja are the schools hoes. I knew that and I'm new. Damn shame. But I wonder who she sucking off this time. I walked up to the vending machine next to the closet and waited for them to walk out. It was some tall ass light skin nigga. But I know him from some where. I walked to first period and sat next to déjà bc the tall light skin nigga thought it was his sit so I decided not to argue today.
- skips to lunch-
I got pizza, with carrots. I only ate my pizza tho. I started talking to crystal.
I said to crystal " do u know the new boi"
" Yea is name is Jaquess."
" Awe he was getting sucked off by Ashanti"
All she did was laugh bc that's all she do and she have a bf that's loyal. His name is Emmanuel.
A/N: Yall remember when Emmanuel cussed out Ms.Tippy. Yea? Ok

But he forgive her all the fucking time and it kills me. Wait am I jelly? Hell nah. Like she let Brandon touch her ass when Emmanuel was not at school. So I told him and he got mad but went back out with her next day. Then he got the nerve to tell crystal he like her, like 👋 Boi. Point of the story she a HOE. But FUCK HER. At free period I went to the library to do my project due next week just bc I have nothing else to do. Then Khalil bumped into me " my bad ma"
" U Gucci "
We talked and shit. He cool, he gave me his number and shit. I finished half of my project.
- skips to home-
The girls came over and I told them what Ashanti did today and then went to sleep.

I heard my door open. Walked in was my lil sisters. I told them to come on. The got in my bed and fell asleep. Toma I'm not going to school. But I need to tell Emmanuel right. Or should I?