My love.

Crystal P.O.V
Aiden is the best. Last week we went to six flags. Yesterday I was being a brat and said he didn't love me. This boy gave me a full blow speech about how much he loves and cares for me. But my bestfran Tesia has not been coming to school or outside. Something is wrong. Last time me and Tesia talked she told me she like Princeton. I'm talk to her later tho.

Tesia's POV
I'm been in my room all this week, and last week. The only person I have been talking to is Aiden. My mom and dad are home most of the time now. When they do come Home I go to the mall. Aaliyah is my love. She comes and messes with me but it doesn't bother me. Yea I like Princeton but idk if he likes me 😔.

Princeton POV
Me and crystal were talking. I told her I wrote a poem about my future love. She read it and said " damn she must be really special. Who is it?" The gurl I like is Tesia but she is way to fine for me. She likes roc royal or Ray Ray. Most girls that look like her do. But I hope she is different.

Tesia's POV
I was at the mall and u bumped into a boy with a cute Afro like Princeton. " Sorry" I mumbled. " Your ok. I like your shoes." "thanks. I like your hair." " Awe. Thanks." " I have seen you somewhere before." "I'm Princeton"
" Awe. We go to the same school. im Tesia" " awe yea." "Let's chill together" why did I just say that. DAMN " Ight. Cool with me." Me and Princeton were talking like bestfrans. Like nobody could separate us. " Hay um Tesia." "yea" " could I take you out sometime. For like a um date" " sure ba-Princeton"

Princeton's POV
She almost called me bae. I started blushing. She started to blush too. " I'm Finna go home. Need a ride." " Yea. Thanks Princeton." " Anything for my love." she blushed so hard. It was cute. She is my love