Chapter 1

Hayes' POV
Well today is my last day at my school in NC before my family and I move to Australia. Seriously Australia... It's so far away and I won't be able to see my friends that often. Also I will have to leave behind my amazing girlfriend Mackenzie. We have been dating for a year now. It's gonna be so hard to keep our relationship going. But any way it's gonna be a different experience for all of us. We are only moving because my mum got a job there and she thought it would be better if we moved there with her.

So my last day at school and it was totally boring. After school I finished packing and then my best friends came around and we hung out playing COD and other stuff. I was gonna miss them so much but I will be able to talk to them over Skype and FaceTime. It starts getting last so I say my final goodbye to my friends and they head home and I decided that I wanted to get some sleep because I had to get up early tomorrow to go to the airport and catch our plane to Australia. So I cook Mac and Cheese for dinner and have a shower and go to bed, I fell asleep straight away. I was so tired.

I get waken up by Skylenn and she is so excited to go. I get up get changed and go down stairs for breakfast. After breakfast I grabbed my suitcases and put them into the car and we were off. I called shot gun and Nash had to sit with Skylenn and mum drove us to the airport. We finally boarded the plane and were off to Australia. It is 22hours to get to Australia from NC so I decided to sleep most of the way. When we finally arrived Nash woke me up and we all got off the plane and got our family that lived in Melbourne to pick us up and we headed to there place. We still had to drive to this town called Echuca, it is about 2 hours drive. Our family in Melbourne had a car for us ready to use until we could buy one for ourselves. So when we finally got to Echuca we had a little trouble finding our house. It was in a very quiet part of Echuca. As we entered Echuca I could tell it was a very small place but it was very pretty and peaceful. As we were driving around we got KFC for dinner because we drove past it on our way to our house. So we get home and we are all really tired so when we all finish unpacking we all go to bed.