Chapter 4

Hayes' POV
'Do you know someone named Matthew Espinosa?' "OMG! Yes he is one of yours and Nash's best friends." They said at the exact same time. "He's pretty hot." Abbey said under her breath. I could feel myself going red and getting really jealous. I saw them both looking at me, I tried playing it off cool but I could tell Summa new what I was thinking. So while on the bus we were talking about teachers that we hated and when Matt was gonna be here. The girls were really excited about Matt coming to Echuca, they would not stop talking about it. I was getting really jealous because I really liked the both of them but I can't decide who I like more. After my thing with Summa, she said she would tell Abbey but I don't think she has yet. I'll give her today then if she doesn't tell her I will.

Abbey's POV
Omg, Matt is coming to Echuca to live with Hayes. I cant lie but Matt is hot but so is Hayes. I think something happened between Hayes and Summa. If something did she will tell me she tells me everything. I'll give her until tonight to tell me otherwise I'll ask her. So after school on the bus she told me that her and hayes had a moment, by moment I men they kissed. I was so angry but I knew that she liked him too so I had to act happy for her and just comfit her with her decision. I could tell she was really worried about what I was think but I reassured her that I would support her decision. So I think that she will end up going out with Hayes, but I could always have Matt.

Summa's POV
I'm so glad that Abbey is gonna support my decision no matter what, but I know that she isn't happy. After I get off the bus I go to my tree and just sit around for a bit. I was texting Hayes as well

S- Hey
H- Hey, did you tell Abbey?
S- Yeah she's cool with it :)
H- Thats good babe <3
S- So, What are you doing?
H- Walking home, where are you?
S- At my tree, wanna join me?
H- Sure, be there soon
S- Okay see ya soon

Hayes' POV
So after Summa texted me I walk to the tree which wasn't that far from where I was, so I was there in no time. We just sat and talked at the tree, mainly gossiped about people we hated and stuff like that then I realised that Summa got really quiet all of a sudden and I could tell that there was something wrong. 'Summa.. You okay?' "...What.. Oh yeah fine." She said mid thought. 'Summa, whats wrong?' "Oh its just that.. I know Abbey isn't 100% okay with us being so close..." She said hesitantly. 'Its okay she will be fine after awhile. She would be happy to see you happy. Trust me' I could tell that she was tried. I offered to carry her home and she agreed, she got on my back and guided to her house. I could tell that she was falling asleep and by the time I got to her house she was asleep. When I got to her house I knocked on the door and her mum answered I introduced myself and said that I'd take her to her room. Her mum directed me to where it was and I laid her on her bed and started to head out of her room, towards the door to leave her house when I herd her mum say my name. "Hayes, thank you so much for taking her to her room." Said said with a smile on her face. 'It was no problem really.' "I love seeing that she has friends that care for her that much." She said with an even bigger smile. She walked me to the door and we said our good byes. When I got home Skylenn ran up to me and gave me a big hug. She ask if I wanted to play Ponies with her. I happily agreed and went to her room where Nash was sitting on her bed with make up on. 'Nash?' "Oh hey bro, Skylenn just did my make up and we filmed it and put it on Youtube if you wanna look at it." He said with a dorky smile on his face. 'Maybe later bro, I'm here to trade places with ya.' "Oh its cool I'll stay and hang with you and Sky for a little bit, if thats cool?" 'Yeah I don't mind but you'll have to ask Sky.' Nash looked over at Sky and she nodded. After playing with Sky for a bit I got a text from Summa.

S- Hey, did you carry me all the way home and into my room?
H- Yeah I didn't want to wake you
S- Thanks, but I wouldn't have minded if you had of woken me up
H- It's fine, really. I had a lovely conversation with your mum actually
S- Really.. What about
H- She said that you have amazing friends that care about you.
S- Oh thats nice of her. Im guessing she was talking about you.
H- Yeah she was, she's really nice you know.
S- Yeah I know
H- So when did you wake up?
S- 5Mins before I texted you
H- Oh wow you slept for ages
S- Yeah I haven't slept well since... I don't even know that last time I got a good nights sleep.
H- Well now you have sort of
S- Yeah true.
H- I've got to go have dinner, but I'll talk to you later okay?
S- I've got to go too, talk later. Bye
H- Bye beautiful

Nash's POV
Wow, Hayes as been texting someone for ages now. Lets have a look at what he's saying. Ooo 'Bye Beautiful' who's he talking to? 'So Hayes who ya talking to bro? You must like her if your calling her beautiful.' "OMG Nash don't look at my phone dude!" He said with anger rising but I know he won't be angry for long. 'So what's he name?' "Her names Summa and yes I do like her and I really want to ask her out but I don't know how." He said showing his really dorky smile he does when he likes a girl. 'Just do it dude, but don't do it over text. That is my one tip.' "okay dude, we have to have dinner now." He said walking out of Skylenn's room.

Hayes' POV
After Dinner I texted Summa to meet me at my house. I gave her my address. It took her 15 mins to get to my house. When she got here I invited her in and introduced her to the family. Sky ran up and hugged her and said that she was really pretty, Summa got down to her level and said that she was very pretty too and asked what her ponies name was that she was holding. They had a very long conversion about dolls and toys I think, I couldn't here them very well. After there conversation Summa then started talking to Nash. I didn't here any of there conversation but they were laughing about something. I walked over to her and took her outside and guided her down this path toward this nice spot behind our house.We laid on a patch of grass and looked up at the stars. She laying right next to me and I could feel her hand near mine so I grabbed it and held it for a while and then I sat up and she followed and I asked her to be my girlfriend. "OMG, yes! Of course I will." She said with the biggest smile on her face and she leaned in and hugged me and I hugged her back. We both realised that it was getting late so Summa's mum came and got her and I got ready for bed and fell asleep knowing that Matt was coming here next week.