Chapter 6

(5 weeks later)
Abbey's POV
It is finally the Christmas holidays and Summa was staying at my house for a couple week because her parents were going on holidays so she was staying with me. We decided to stay at Hayes house for most of the time considering that we had plans with them for most of the holidays. We were planing on going to the movies today but we all didn't feel to good so we stayed in and watched movies instead. I went to Matt's room to check my phone for notification from Twitter or messages from anyone but there was nothing so I looked through Instagram and Tumblr and other social medias. When I was looking at my phone I herd someone at the door. I looked up to see Hayes. 'Hey Hayes what ya doing?' "I just came to see you actually and considering your alone I have to tell you something." He said walking over to the bed and sitting down. 'What did you wanna tell me?' "I have been wanting to tell you this for ages.. I love you Abbey." '.... Um.. I don't know what to say.. Also your with Summa she'd be heart broken to hear you saying this.' "Well I don't love her, I love you." He said and leaned in to kiss me. I was so surprised and pulled away immediately. I looked over and the door and Summa was standing there with tears in her eyes.

Summa's POV
I went to see where Abbey went because the movie had ended and I wanted to know what movie she wanted to watch next. I went to Matt's room and herd Hayes telling Abbey that he loved her and she tried brushing him off by saying that he was with me but that didn't stop him. He leaned in and kissed her. She pulled away immediately and looked over to me. I had tears forming in my eyes. I just ran I could look at him. He kissed my best friend and didn't even care about me. What a jerk!! I could her someone calling after me but I didn't want to stop, I ran into the bathroom in Hayes room and locked the door. I slid my back down the door and sat there with my knees pulled up to my chest and buried my head in my knees and continued to cry. I herd someone knock at the door. "Summa its Abbey, can you please let me in so I can explain." I immediately stood up and opened the door then sat back down with my head in my knees. "Summa, I'm really sorry but I didn't kiss him he kissed me. I tried telling him that you'd be heart broken but he didn't care. I may have like that he kissed me and I know you don't want to hear that right now but I immediately pulled away because I knew that it was wrong. Summa please say something.. Summa?" I lifted my head and looked at her 'I know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me Abbey. I was there for a while and saw him lean into you and kiss you and I saw that you pulled away straight away. I also know that you probably still like him a lot and you can have him, but don't do what he did and cheat. Actually tell Matt how you feel, he will understand. Also I think if your gonna tell Matt how you feel you should do it soon because you don't want to be putting it off. Just so you know I'm gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight. Also I'm not mad at you i know you didn't mean for this to happen it just did.' We sort of sat there for a while in silence and then I stood up and gave her a big hug and headed back down stairs. 'Oh yeah Abbey, what movie do you wanna watch now because the other one ended?' "Um I don't really mind you can choose." She said with a smile on her face 'okay cool' then I continued down stairs. I still had tears running down my face when i bumped into Matt. "Summa are you okay?" He said with worry in his voice. 'Oh um yeah I'm fine' i said wiping my tears. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He said indicating for me to sit down on the couch next to him. 'Um okay.' I sat down next to him and I took a couple of deep breaths and began. 'Now Matt I would like to tell you know that you cannot get angry at Abbey none of this was her fault, so please don't say anything until I've told you the whole story.' He nodded and I continued. 'So I went to find Abbey to asked her something and I went to your room and Hayes was telling her how much her loved her and all this other shit. Abbey tried telling him that it would break my heart hearing him say that but he didn't give a shit and kissed her. She pulled away immediately and looked over to me and ran after me. We had a massive conversation and I'm not angry at her at all because I know that know of it was her fault. I'm pretty sure that things are over between Hayes and I. So that's what happened you can now have you input.' I said looking at him. "Well isn't he an ass!" I giggled to myself and laid down onto Matt's lap. He began to stroke my hair and I started to dose off as I fell asleep I herd Matt whisper to me, "I love you Summa and I will never hurt you like he did." When I woke I could smell food and Matt wasn't on the couch anymore. I sat up to see Hayes cooking some Mac and cheese. I got up and walked over to him. We just stood there awkwardly and then he spoke up. "Look Summa I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like this." I looked up at him and slapped his face and walked off. As I was walking off I felt someone grab my wrists, it was Hayes. He was holding them really tight, i tried loosening his grip but it didn't work. He pulled me close and slapped me hard on my face which cause me to fall to the ground. I cupped my face and just looked at him with tears in my eyes. He looked at me with a horrified look on his face, like he couldn't believe that he just slapped me. I got up and ran into Matt's room. When I went in there I saw Matt and Abbey talking they both looked at me and asked what happened. I didn't want to tell them what happened so I lied, 'I um tripped over something and fell into the wall.' Wow I'm a terrible liar. "Oh are you ok?" They both said looking at me weirdly. 'Um yeah I just um was coming to see if there was a wash cloth to put on my face because it was hurting a bit, but I can see that i interrupted something so I'll just go back down stairs and get some ice or something.' I said. "Um no we were just finishing so I'll take you back down stairs to get some ice for you face." Matt said standing up and walking my out of the room. When we where walking down the stairs Hayes walked past us, I just looked at the ground and didn't say anything.

Matt's POV
I know that she didn't trip into the wall, since when does a wall have hands to make a hand print on your face when you fall into it. Hayes obviously slapped her. 'So um how come you have a hand print on your face?' I asked looking at her. She just looked down and the floor. 'Summa, did Hayes hit you?' She nodded and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and hugged her. I hated seeing her like this, I hated seeing her hurt. I carried her over to the couch and put on the T.V. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Now that Abbey and I are no longer an item then there is nothing stopping me from telling Summa how I feel about her. She was snuggled up to me on the couch. She was so adorable I couldn't stop looking at her. At the moment she looks up at me and our eyes locked on each other. I bit my lip and looked at her lips and then back to her eyes. I leaned in to her and kissed her. We kissed and kissed and then we ran out of breath so we pulled away. I looked into her eyes and she leaned in and kissed me again this time it was more passionate, it was great. We soon stopped and we just cuddle on the couch. She fell asleep so I decided to take her to my room and put her in my bed just so she didn't have to sleep of the couch. I put her into bed and got in next to her. I could hear Hayes and Abbey in the next room laughing and talking. I snuggled up to Summa and fell asleep with her in my arms.