Chapter 8

*School was starting soon, so everyone was getting stuff ready for that*

Abbeys POV
So we were all going shopping for school new school stuff that was on special and other things like clothes and other things that were cheap down the street. We spent most of the day there just shopping. Just before we left we got crowded by a group of girls that wanted to have pictures with Hayes and Matt. Summa and I were getting shoved out of the way by them so we just walked other the get a hot chocolate and come back, hopefully the girls are gone. We get back and there are a few girl but not as many as before so we walk over to them and as we do a small group of girls walk up to us and started bagging us out saying that we are not good enough for them and that they should date them. I felt so bad for Summa because I know that she wouldn't take it that well and they were mostly bagging her out. 'Hey! Why don't you leave her alone you don't even know her. She is so worth it, she is 10 time better than you and deserves Matt more than you!' I say with thinking. Then all of a sudden there is a hot feeling on my face and I see that some of the girls have stared bashing Summa and the others are coming after me. I immediately run other to Summa to help her. I get her to her feet and we run down the street and towards Hayes house. I here the girls chasing after us but we keep running. We are starting to get really tired and slow down. Luckily the girls have stopped following us and we walk home trying to catch our breath. I check my phone to see 5 missed calls from Hayes and I ring him just so he isn't worrying. 'Hey Hayes we are walking home, it was a bit crazy in there.' "Oh okay we were really worried about you, we can come and get you if you want." 'Oh no that's okay we are almost home.' "Okay then we will get in the car and head home then. See you there then, bye" 'Bye Hayes.' I hung up the phone and turned to Summa who was crying. 'Are you okay Summa? What's wrong?' I said looking at her waiting for her answer. "No I'm not okay I just got bashed and was told that I don't deserve Matt who I love dearly." She said still crying. 'I know Summa they had no right to do that, but we can't do much about it now.' I said realising that that was the worst advise I could give. "I know but I'm just really scared now. Like what if they find us and bash us again and we aren't as lucky as we were this time. What if.." She stopped realising that the next thing she was gonna say was probably not the best to be shared. 'It's okay Summa we are gonna be fine. I promise.' I just stopped and hugged her after I finished what I was saying. 5 mins later we were at Hayes house. We got inside and tried to hurry to the bathroom to cover Summa's bruises but we weren't quick enough. Hayes stopped us as we were going to the bathroom. I told her quickly go to the bathroom and that id make an excuse why you were in a hurry to get there. "Hey Abbey you okay?" He said with a smile 'oh yeah, fine. Summa would have stopped and said hi but she had to use the bathroom.' "Okay, sorry about the whole thing down the street." He said giving me a smile. 'Oh it's okay we just went and got a hot chocolate and started walking we didn't know how long you were gonna be.' I said lying. "Well next time we will try and make it quicker." 'Okay, sure.. Um where's Matt? I don't see him around.' I said making sure that he isn't upstairs to see Summa in the state she is. "I think he's upstairs maybe, why?" He said looking puzzled. 'Oh no reason just wondered, cause I thought we could go out for tacos or pizza or something.' I said playing it off cool. "Yeah I guess we could." 'Okay be ready in 15mins yeah I'll tell everyone.' I said hurrying upstairs to check on Summa. I go to Matts room to go into the bathroom there and as I open the door Matt is sitting on the floor holding Summa in his arms while she is crying. He turns to me and asks we what happened and why she had bruises and cuts everywhere. 'I think that it would be better is Summa told you herself. I'll leave you too alone. Oh and by the way we are gonna go out for tacos or pizza so take as much time as you need and yell out when your ready.' And with that I left them to talk about what happened down the street. I should probably tell Hayes what happened too...

Matts POV
Abbey closes the door and I lifted Summa's head up to look at her to get an explanation. She looked at me with tears still stream down her face. 'Look Summa I'm here if you wanna tell me what happened, but if you just want me to hug you tight and keep you close for now then I can do that too, it's your choice.' And with that I wipe away her tears and she sits up facing me, I'm guessing ready to tell me what happened. "Okay so when you were taking photos with those girls and stuff Abbey and I went and got a hot chocolate and headed back to you guys. When we were on our way back to you guys this small group of girls stopes and started saying stuff about us, like how we weren't good enough of either of you and other stuff like that.." She paused for a bit, but I didn't say a word I let her take her time and I wasn't going to say a word until she was finished. "So they were mainly saying stuff to me and Abbey tried saying something to them just so they would back off, but the head girl slapped Abbey across the face and then a few of them stared bashing me and the head girl was walking towards Abbey but she got up and can over to me and got me to my feet and we started running toward here. After ages we stopped running and walking the rest of the was. The girls were nowhere to be seen and we got here and I tried to get to the bathroom to put makeup over my bruises so you wouldn't worry but I didn't think that you would be in here.. So that leads us to now.." She just stops and waits for my answer, but I have no words I couldn't believe that a group of jealous girls would do this to her. If something serious had happened to her I don't know what I would have done with myself. I finally just wrap my arms around her and hug her tight. I never want to let her go. Hayes and Abbey walk in and we all decide that were are gonna order some pizza to the house instead and eat in.