Chapter 7

Abbey's POV
I was hanging out with Hayes in his room, we were having so much fun talking and joking around. We decided to watch a movie. We put the movie on and got user the covers in his bed. I started getting really tired. I rested my head on his chest, I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and his arms wrapped around my waist. The next morning I woke up with Hayes still wrapped me. I quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast, when I got there Summa and Matt were up and making some pancakes together. I have to say that they are really cute together and considering that her and Hayes aren't and item anymore her and Matt would be a really cute couple. I walked over to them and said good morning, that asked if I wanted any pancakes but I felt like some cereal today so I said that I was good and got some cereal and went and sat on the couch and turned the tv on and watched the cartoon channel for a bit, then I herd someone coming down the stairs I turn to see who it was. Hayes had a smile on his face when coming down the stairs. He walked over to the kitchen and got some breakfast, then sat down next to me on the couch. I looked outside to see that it was rain pretty heavily and I don't think that it is going to stop. Most of the day Hayes and I spent all day watching movies. It was around 9pm when the power went out because of the storm, so Hayes, Matt, Summa and I all played twister. We took in turns to spin the spinner thing. Summa offered to spin it first so we went on the first round last a little bit but Matt fell on all of us so we made him spin the spinner for the next round after awhile we got tried so we all went and had shower and went to bed. Summa and I had the first showers then Hayes and Matt. I went to Hayes room and Summa went to Matt's room. I'm really happy that we both have got someone that will look after us. When Hayes finally came into his room he got straight into the bed and snuggled up to me. I felt so safe in his arms. I felt myself drifting off, my eyes got heavy and I was asleep in seconds.

Hayes POV
I woke up with my arms still wrapped around Abbey. She is so beautiful and I never want to she her hurt. She is my angel and I love her... Wait did I just say I love her... I did.. I do, I love her so much. I think that I should tell her how I am feeling. I need to tell her that I love her. I'll get up and cook for her and plan a very special day and everything will be perfect. Ok I get up as quietly as I can and sneak into the kitchen and make egg and bacon on toast with pancakes and orange juice.. But before I even start of anything she comes up behind me and asks what I'm making. 'Im making some breakfast, how bout you go sit in the living room and watch some tv.' I said hoping she would get the hint. "Nah I'll help you, it'll be fun." She said jumping up and down with excitement. I would have disagreed with her but I couldn't resist her she was so cute. So we cooked some breakfast together and to tell ya the truth it was fun. Then we sat down in the living room and ate it while watching sponge bob. After we finished breakfast we went and had a shower and got dressed. I wore some board shorts and a singlet and Abbey had on high waisted shorts and a singlet. We went skate boarding for ages. We decided to go to the river considering that we both had our bathers on. After swimming around for a bit, it started getting late so we skateboarded back to the house. I did have an amazing night planned but we were both really tried so we got change into something more comfortable and cooked some 2minute noodles for dinner and went upstairs to watch a movie. As abbey was drifting off to sleep I kissed her forehead and said 'I love you' I herd her mumble back 'I love you too babe' and I fell asleep to those words.

Abbeys POV
I woke up with hayes' arms still wrapped around me. I didn't want to wake him so I just went back to sleep the next time I woke up it was 12:00. I looked out the window and it was rain pretty heavily. I turned over to see hayes just waking up. 'Morning babe' I said quietly. "Morning beautiful" he said in a raspy morning voice. 'It looks miserable outside, I guess that it's a lazy day today.' I said snuggling into his chest. "Yeah we could have a movie marathon with Matt and Summa." He said hugging me tight. 'Okay let's go wake them up, that is if they are still asleep.' I said with a giggle. So we got out of bed and tip toed to Matts room and opened the door quietly to peak our heads through to see if they were asleep or not and as soon as we did that Matt and Summa jumped out from behind the door and scared the shit out of Hayes and I. *Screams* 'Omg you scared the shit out of us.' I said holding my chest trying to recover from that horrible scare.

Summa's POV
'I can here Hayes and Abbey talking about having a lazy day and having a movie marathon with us.' I say to Matt quietly still listening to there conversation. 'Matt quickly get up and hide behind the door but we gotta be quiet, Hayes and Abbey are coming to scare us.' We both get up as quick and quiet as we can and hide behind the door. The door starts to open.. 'Three.. Two.. One.. ARRR!' *Screams* "omg you scared the shit out of us." Abbey said grabbing her chest and breathing heavily. 'Haha you should of seen your faces.. Classic' I said laughing hysterically. "Well that's what you two get for trying to scare us." Matt said smiling. "Okay fair enough, but please don't do it again." Hayes said laughing a little. So we all head down stairs and gather up heaps of movies, mixed genres and lots of snacks like popcorn lollies and soft drinks and other stuff to keep us awake during the movies. '
Let the movie marathon begin!' I say playing the first movie and sitting back down with Matt on the couch.

Hayes' POV
This was great, sitting next to the most beautiful girl and watching movies on a shitty day. Perfect day if you ask me. It's also good that Matt and Summa are here, because Matt is a really good friend and so is Summa. I'm starting to get tired watching all these movies but I don't want to fall asleep, but eventually I do and k wake up with nobody around and the tv off and I feel like there is something on my face. I walk over to the closest mirror and look in the mirror to see that I have makeup all over my face. Of course they put makeup on me when I fell asleep. I walk up to my room to find Abbey or Summa because I know it was one of them because they are the only ones that would have makeup. There's no one in my room so I go to Matts room and there they all are. "Oh hey there sleepy head. Have a nice nap?" Summa says with a smirk on her face. 'Yeah just fabulous and it seems that during my nap I changed genders.' I said looking at them all. "What do you mean? You look normal to me babe." Abbey said trying to be serious but cracking a smile. 'So who's brilliant plan was it to turn me into a girl?' I said look straight at Matt. "Bro, you think I did this? Does it look like I own makeup?" He said smiling ear to ear. 'I don't thing you did it but you could have suggested it. It was defiantly Abbey or Summa.' They both looked at each other and back at me with straight faces. 'Okay if you do not tell me then I'm gonna have to try a different method to get you to tell me.' I say with a straight face. I walk over to Abbey and then all of a sudden start tickling her. She laughs uncontrollably and is gasping for air. I stop and ask her who it was. "I will never tell!" She said with a smirk. 'Okay then I will continue tickling you until you tell me.' I continue to tickle her when I her Summa say that it was her. "Sorry Abbey but I know how much you hate to be tickled, I couldn't see you suffer anymore." She said with a smirk. I looked at her, 'considering that you have me a makeover I think it is time I repay the favour.' I walk into the bathroom and grab some makeup and come back to the room and put the makeup on the bed. 'Come here and get your makeover please and thank you.' She walked over and sat in front of me I grab one of the products and opened it it looked like a crayon thing so I decided to draw a mustash. Her and Abbey were laughing at the fact that I didn't know what anything was or where it went when I was finished Summa looked as ridiculous as me but I had fun making her look stupid. And Abbey wanted to do Matts makeup and Matt wanted to try and make Abbey look good. So we had some fun putting makeup on each other. Then we removed it was and decided to make a YouTube video where Summa did Matts makeup and Abbey did mine, but they had to try and make it really good. So we filmed the video and had so much fun doing it that Matt and I thought that we could do it really well so we recorded us putting there makeup on and post one video on Matts channel and the other on mine. We had so much fun that day. We were all really tried so we went to bed after we took all the makeup off, had showers and some dinner. We all went to bed and fell asleep straight away.