Prank Call

Hope you guys enjoy this

Tw- intrusive thoughts
(If I miss any please tell me. I'm not good with tws)

Setting- After the prank call from George. Tommy begins to spiral

Tommy Pov

I was really glad I wasn't streaming right now. I was in call with Wilbur and Tubbo but was muted once my phone began ringing.

Did Dream not like my acting or writing? Why would George tell me this over the phone?

I mean its better than a text message but still. Why didn't I get it from Dream.

Still though... was my acting bad? I dont remember that last time Dream had told me I was doing a good job or anything.

I know he tells other people that. So... that must mean it's true right..?

I could heat Wilbur and Tubbo talking but it was like I was underwater. Everything felt so far away.

I put my phone down and sighed. Now is not the time to think about this.

I unmuted and just listened to Wilbur and Tubbo. The call went on for hours and everything went back to normal for the rest of night.

When I woke up the next morning I frowned. I had a lore stream today since I didn't have college tommorow.

But I did have college today and I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I forced myself up and got dressed.

I didn't even grab breakfast as I just wanted to leave before I convinced myself to stay home. I walked to college and got to my first class just in time.

The whole day it felt like everything was far away. Before I knew it I was walking home.

I had to do better. Better for Dream.

Better for the internet. Better for everyone.

I greeted my mother and father and went to my room. I sat down at my desk and pulled up my script and began reading it over and over.

This needed to be perfect. I checked the time and sighed.

Only am hour till stream and I had basically memorized my script. I began making littler changes to it to make it better.

Only to my parts as they weren't perfect. They had to be.

Otherwise Dream might actually kick me off the server. If he kicked me off the what.

What would I do? That's why this lore stream has to be perfect.

Before I knew it, it was starting time. I got my stream ready and sighed.

I rubbed my hands over my fave and put on my fake persona of Tommyinnit. Can't have the chat knowing that I'm a bug failure now can I?

Word Count- 450

Hope you guys enjoyed and maybe a part 2.

If I missed any tws please tell me as I'm bad at gauging what stuff is called for this.