Habits

This is inspired by the origins smp

Info- Origins smp but irl but obviously some stuff will be different

Setting- Tommy has different habits for all his friends to make them more comfortable

Tommy Pov

I have loads of different habits. I'll admit it I do.

It's just I notice stuff that other people don't. Like Ranboo for example doesn't like eye contact.

Honeslty not that surprising as he's an enderman hybrid but for some reason some of our friends forget that. Really Tubbo and I are the only ones that don't make eye contact with him.

Now Tubbo I don't have any habits for but I make sure not to talk about his headbutt in a negative way. He gets all sad and his ears turn down.

Plus he does it affectionly which people don't get. Anyway some of my friends don't like to show that their a hybrid to the world.

Phil didn't for the longest time before he did it as a sub goal. It was a mystery sub goal and the chat was intrigued obviously.

It was hit withing twenty minutes and Phil showed his bird wings on the next stream. The chat honestly went wild when they saw that he was bird hybrid.

Or well Phil has taken to calling bird hybrids avians for some reason. Honeslty  he's weird sometimes.

So I have a lot of habits. What can I say I just want my friends to be comfortable.

I blinked as a hand waved in front of my vision. I looked over and saw Ranboo I made brief eye contact before looking away.

Ranboo chuckles.

"I've told you Tommy you can hold eye contact with me now" he said.

I shrugged.

"I know you've told me before. I don't want you being uncomfortable" I said.

Ranboo smiles and leaned down and ruffles my hair making me huff.

"Thanks Tommy. Now go make a neat I know you're itching too" he said.

He was right. I had been staring at the couch for a while and wanted to make a nest.

Tubbo pops in from the kitchen.

"Go ahead I don't mind" he said.

Once I got permission from Tubbo, as it was his house, I went and began making a nest. Like Phil I was a bird hybrid but my wings weren't in yet.

My parents said they should be coming soon as I was wanting to nest more and be around the people I loved more often nowadays. Tubbo and Ranboo contuined talking to the stream and wrapped it up but I paid them now mind.

Once I was done I got in the middle of it and looked over. I beckoned Tubbo and Ranboo closer and relaxed as they got into the nest.

"Thanks guys" I said as I yawned.

"Youre welcome Tommy. Get some rest" Tubbo said as he headbutt my arm gently and I smiled and quickly fell asleep.

Word Count- 500

Hope you guys enjoyed this